Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | **Ash Accents: Desert Mercenary Armor**
1 2 3 4
@Ashanimus
The armor one.
@Ashanimus
The armor one.
m5kNycY.pngFMdbyfP.pnge3svukl.pngLSkUnqX.png
@Takora

Ok!
@Takora

Ok!
WCnfyEV.jpg
@Ashanimus
I'd like a slot for Desert Mercenary please ^^ Is the price 500 gems as well?

If you have a pinglist for other armor accents I'd like to be on it too :)
@Ashanimus
I'd like a slot for Desert Mercenary please ^^ Is the price 500 gems as well?

If you have a pinglist for other armor accents I'd like to be on it too :)
@bit

Sure thing! And yes, 500 gems :3
@bit

Sure thing! And yes, 500 gems :3
WCnfyEV.jpg
@Ashanimus I LOVE Bioluminescence and definitely need a slot please. Do you have any slots left for the female pc mercenary and I'd like to book for the male too if possible?
@Ashanimus I LOVE Bioluminescence and definitely need a slot please. Do you have any slots left for the female pc mercenary and I'd like to book for the male too if possible?
I collect Vibrant Flutterers!

I'm recovering from a serious illness. Please bear with me as I'm very tired and out of it right now.
@Morphini

Yeah, I'll add you to both. Seeing as Desert Mercenary is getting so much attention in the past few hours I'm going to open it to ten slots! So no worries there. :)
@Morphini

Yeah, I'll add you to both. Seeing as Desert Mercenary is getting so much attention in the past few hours I'm going to open it to ten slots! So no worries there. :)
WCnfyEV.jpg
Fantastic! Thanks so much and let me know when I owe you some money :-D Also if you have a ping list for when you put out new accents I'd love to be on it - I love what you've done so far. (Obviously, since I've asked for all of them!)
Fantastic! Thanks so much and let me know when I owe you some money :-D Also if you have a ping list for when you put out new accents I'd love to be on it - I love what you've done so far. (Obviously, since I've asked for all of them!)
I collect Vibrant Flutterers!

I'm recovering from a serious illness. Please bear with me as I'm very tired and out of it right now.
[center][img]http://media.giphy.com/media/YV7BCFynSb2Ao/giphy.gif[/img][/center]
giphy.gif
15581.png Elsewhere
She |

FR + 2
28268.png
i just want to build you up, build you up till you're good as new and maybe one day
i will get around to fixing myself too

Adopts | FA | Lorwolf | RP Hub

25762.png
@Ashanimus
I'd love a slot for Desert Mercenary
@Ashanimus
I'd love a slot for Desert Mercenary
u7KLNQB.png
@Veracity

Yes you may, thank you!
@Veracity

Yes you may, thank you!