Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | ~\\Cosmos Accents//~ White Lace IMP
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@LargeCrocodile

Can I please be added to the list for Star Shower?
@LargeCrocodile

Can I please be added to the list for Star Shower?
XkyNy2i.png
- XAN SEWS -
Real Life Flight Rising Merch, Cosplay, and Misc Projects

- Whale Shark Adventures on Tumblr -
Adventures with Whale Shark and Friends!
@Xanarcah

Sure thing!
@Xanarcah

Sure thing!
4BwX8Fk.png
@LargeCrocodile
Please put me on your general pinglist!
@LargeCrocodile
Please put me on your general pinglist!
@LargeCrocodile

dragonpic2.php?body=14&wing=33&style=10&gender=0&ages=1&prig=8&secg=7&tert=21&elem=5&tertgene=4&spec=prev.png

If you are able to do previews, could I get a preview of Toothy Blue on this dragon? They're one of my projects all gened up.
I would also like to ask if you plan on doing female versions of the toothy accents? ^.^
@LargeCrocodile

dragonpic2.php?body=14&wing=33&style=10&gender=0&ages=1&prig=8&secg=7&tert=21&elem=5&tertgene=4&spec=prev.png

If you are able to do previews, could I get a preview of Toothy Blue on this dragon? They're one of my projects all gened up.
I would also like to ask if you plan on doing female versions of the toothy accents? ^.^
@Argonaut No problem! @Cattestrophic I might do toothy blue for females! 'v' I can ping you though if I ever create one! Preview! [img]http://i.imgur.com/BO7t8li.png[/img]
@Argonaut

No problem!

@Cattestrophic

I might do toothy blue for females! 'v' I can ping you though if I ever create one!

Preview!

BO7t8li.png

4BwX8Fk.png
@LargeCrocodile

Ooooh, it looks neat! I would love a slot for Toothy Blue!
Also, could you put me on your general pinglist? Thanks! ^^
@LargeCrocodile

Ooooh, it looks neat! I would love a slot for Toothy Blue!
Also, could you put me on your general pinglist? Thanks! ^^
@Cattestrophic

Sure thing!

Also done! 'v'
@Cattestrophic

Sure thing!

Also done! 'v'
4BwX8Fk.png
@LargeCrocodile please put me on the ping list for the blue toothy! what a cool accent!
@LargeCrocodile please put me on the ping list for the blue toothy! what a cool accent!
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░ ░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

"They are early..."
@adamstanhe1ght

Sure thing! Thank you!! uvu
@adamstanhe1ght

Sure thing! Thank you!! uvu
4BwX8Fk.png
@LargeCrocodile Do you mind putting me on your general pinglist if you have one? c: I'd love a copy of toothy in the future, but for now I'm a bit tight on funding.
@LargeCrocodile Do you mind putting me on your general pinglist if you have one? c: I'd love a copy of toothy in the future, but for now I'm a bit tight on funding.
tumblr_inline_o6s5k2aCZn1tnq2cv_500.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9