Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Kaseiko's Accents
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
@Kent
If I ever do, it'd probably have to be further down the line once I actually have some leeway with gems, since right now I have to take pre-orders just to print anything, or do it custom, which I'm guessing would cost too much. But I will ping you if the day ever comes that I am able to print another version without runes.
@Kent
If I ever do, it'd probably have to be further down the line once I actually have some leeway with gems, since right now I have to take pre-orders just to print anything, or do it custom, which I'm guessing would cost too much. But I will ping you if the day ever comes that I am able to print another version without runes.
cozy_coatl_adopts_by_animalartist16-dade8ch.png
--- Art Shop --- Accents ---
9g0BXbt.gif
@Kaseiko Could I get a preview of Rosary of Light on Limelight please? :) (she's currently wearing the rainbow scales, but yours is much prettier and fits her lore better lol) [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=10326653] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/103267/10326653_350.png[/img] [/url][/center]
@Kaseiko

Could I get a preview of Rosary of Light on Limelight please? :)
(she's currently wearing the rainbow scales, but yours is much prettier and fits her lore better lol)
51818638.png _
@Verdice [img]http://orig09.deviantart.net/1800/f/2015/172/3/c/dragonpic2_by_animalartist16-d8y8g8b.png[/img]
@Verdice

dragonpic2_by_animalartist16-d8y8g8b.png
9g0BXbt.gif
@Kaseiko

Thank you! Put me down for a slot for sure, that is as gorgeous as I was hoping it would be :)
@Kaseiko

Thank you! Put me down for a slot for sure, that is as gorgeous as I was hoping it would be :)
51818638.png _
@Verdice
Thank you! Added :D
@Verdice
9g0BXbt.gif
[center][img]http://orig04.deviantart.net/9b47/f/2015/174/0/3/contest___royalty_preview_by_animalartist16-d8yijzb.png[/img] [b][u]"Fan Fare"[/u][/b] (subject to rename) [b]Taking pre-orders - 500 gems[/b] [i]GASP Pinglist:[/i] [u](Wildclaw Female)[/u] @annadandelion @Acidfox @Amphiptere @Argonaut @Ashallysa @azrielen @damiens @Dask @Diva @Dragondrop @Eme @fatherpunk @Founder @Fujoshi @gilan @Godspeed @Hailey @Hiddenmica @houseteeth @Ikunoche @Eoraptor @Why @Jazz @Kaitii @Kalahira @KittyAoba @Koneko @KuraikoDesu @Leonaa @Lowkey @MafiaVamp @Malatise @marymouse @Masumi @Maye @Micheru @polarstern @Murasaki @Neige @nika @nonisland @Nymphalidae @Okapi @OverlordFreya @Peisinoe @Pseudoscience @reitgerte @rethi @Roselia @Safirien @sakurablossom @serpens @Sheta @SilverGears @Silviya @SirLeafheart @Smoothy @snowpea @Soupy @Synchros @tackysnaps @Fulcrum @vampy @Veracity @Virgil @Anthea @Weenyah @wildewinged @xazz @yin @Yoyce @ysunkoiw @Zelai @Zyanith @EverestDrak @CyberInfection @Melis @Kryptographer @Phoenixfyre @Darlnim @cervas @Marshell @Fairie @dagmaar @Delillah @IndigoCat @lightly @Noivurn @Peafowl @Aralas @HazelJade @draziwrok @BrightIce @hyperioncorp @chocollama @Miho @Horticulture @Kuroida @BritishDinosaur @Stenvela @Cytosine @irii @kaykat @Finne @Omakelady @thesecontexts @Denryu @Pyramidia @Loulybob @TeaRex @Siaur @captaincaiti @stags [u]Specific (Gold, anything asian, flower/floral, royalty, etc)[/u] @Addmon @azrielen @Cameui @drnyarlathotep @HinodeTsurugi @karazi @koobi @Lemonade @Riko @skyarising @Takora @Heathers @BunnyKei @Aurialle @buns @destinyswindow @drnyarlathotep @Ikelu @LiveSky @Lupen @Ruori @ryttu3k @triska [/center]
9g0BXbt.gif
@Kaseiko

Okay, yeah put me down for the preorder of this WC accent please. So pretty!
@Kaseiko

Okay, yeah put me down for the preorder of this WC accent please. So pretty!
Multigaze and Permababy collector.
Browse the lair and let me know what you think.
@Koneko

@Koneko

9g0BXbt.gif
@Kaseiko Could I be added to your general pinglist, please? :)
@Kaseiko Could I be added to your general pinglist, please? :)
sywhNpv.pngg4DcSLb.gifjAHIB2J.png
@Verdice @Maye
Are you still interested in Rosary of Light? I just sent in for it to be approved, so if you send payment, I'll get you your copies as soon as they come in :D
@Verdice @Maye
Are you still interested in Rosary of Light? I just sent in for it to be approved, so if you send payment, I'll get you your copies as soon as they come in :D
9g0BXbt.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18