Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | --Lights&Shadows-- NEW! Lim. Fox SD
1 2 ... 157 158 159 160 161 ... 683 684
@Ysdaar Could I please be added to your general ping list? I'm in love with your style, and would love to be pinged whenever you're doing an interest check, or releasing a new accent. I would be head over heels if you released a public accent similar to your Invictus... anything snarly and gritty like that is just my favorite. c: You're amazingly talented!
@Ysdaar Could I please be added to your general ping list? I'm in love with your style, and would love to be pinged whenever you're doing an interest check, or releasing a new accent. I would be head over heels if you released a public accent similar to your Invictus... anything snarly and gritty like that is just my favorite. c: You're amazingly talented!
@Chaotic
But of course! :)
Thank you so much for your kind words!
Haha, I love accents like this as well! Won't do something too similar, want him to stay at least a bit special, but I will surely do some 'feral' skins/accents in the future! X)

@Kintsy @serpentofmoe @Amphiptere @Ambiance
I hope I'm not pinging anyone of you unwanted!
I just wanted to let you know that I still have multiple copies of Draconic Wrath in stock - since that is the case, I won't submit a new batch for a while, and you are on the reprint pinglist for it. If you want to be removed or still want to stay on it, please let me know! X)

@moonfable @Spyx @xMoonDragonx @Pokemon @anhbon921 @Zaefyra @Everwinged
@Yachi @Nabesima @NerakaFenice @Pink @Safirien @Sherlocked @Zelai @Reborn @Soupy
I just wanted to let you know that I still have multiple copies of Molten Defender in stock - since that is the case, I won't submit a new batch for a while, and you are on the reprint pinglist for it. If you want to be removed or still want to stay on it, please let me know! X)
@Chaotic
But of course! :)
Thank you so much for your kind words!
Haha, I love accents like this as well! Won't do something too similar, want him to stay at least a bit special, but I will surely do some 'feral' skins/accents in the future! X)

@Kintsy @serpentofmoe @Amphiptere @Ambiance
I just wanted to let you know that I still have multiple copies of Draconic Wrath in stock - since that is the case, I won't submit a new batch for a while, and you are on the reprint pinglist for it. If you want to be removed or still want to stay on it, please let me know! X)

@moonfable @Spyx @xMoonDragonx @Pokemon @anhbon921 @Zaefyra @Everwinged
@Yachi @Nabesima @NerakaFenice @Pink @Safirien @Sherlocked @Zelai @Reborn @Soupy
I just wanted to let you know that I still have multiple copies of Molten Defender in stock - since that is the case, I won't submit a new batch for a while, and you are on the reprint pinglist for it. If you want to be removed or still want to stay on it, please let me know! X)
sig_00_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06q4_by_blackchaos666-d8x08gx.pngsig_01_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06px_by_blackchaos666-d8x08z7.pngsig_02_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06po_by_blackchaos666-d8x08zu.pngsig_03_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06pl_by_blackchaos666-d8x08zi.pngsig_04_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06pg_by_blackchaos666-d8x08go.png
@Ysdaar

Thank you for the ping! I'll send you a PM with the Gems in just a bit. :)
@Ysdaar

Thank you for the ping! I'll send you a PM with the Gems in just a bit. :)
tumblr_nmrjy9fdQc1tnitp5o1_500.png
@ysdaar: can I be taken off the list and put onto the general pinglist for new accents? Thanks!
@ysdaar: can I be taken off the list and put onto the general pinglist for new accents? Thanks!
@Ysdaar
Oh! I kinda want it but kinda have a lot of accents I need to pay for right now.
@Ysdaar
Oh! I kinda want it but kinda have a lot of accents I need to pay for right now.
3EAoDJ5.pngcUq3mJV.gifn8WBZAl.png
@Pokemon
Yes of course! :) Adding you to the general pinglist then!

@Amphiptere
No problem at all, just thought I'd ping the peeps that were on the pinglist already :)
I can keep you on that list if you want to, no rush.
@Pokemon
Yes of course! :) Adding you to the general pinglist then!

@Amphiptere
No problem at all, just thought I'd ping the peeps that were on the pinglist already :)
I can keep you on that list if you want to, no rush.
sig_00_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06q4_by_blackchaos666-d8x08gx.pngsig_01_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06px_by_blackchaos666-d8x08z7.pngsig_02_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06po_by_blackchaos666-d8x08zu.pngsig_03_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06pl_by_blackchaos666-d8x08zi.pngsig_04_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06pg_by_blackchaos666-d8x08go.png
May I place the following order?

Chosen one v 1
Molten Defender

I'd also like to be placed on a general pinglist for recolors and new accents/skins

@Ysdaar
May I place the following order?

Chosen one v 1
Molten Defender

I'd also like to be placed on a general pinglist for recolors and new accents/skins

@Ysdaar
Formerly known as "Scandinavia"
112aps6.jpg
@Clairvoyant

I have copies of those accents left, so you can just send over the payment (1750g, is you want to pay full gems) and the accents are yours.

And added you to the general pinglist as well!
@Clairvoyant

I have copies of those accents left, so you can just send over the payment (1750g, is you want to pay full gems) and the accents are yours.

And added you to the general pinglist as well!
@Ysdaar Hello, may I grab a Chosen One I? I'll send over 850g, since it is written that they are in stock. Thanks!
@Ysdaar Hello, may I grab a Chosen One I? I'll send over 850g, since it is written that they are in stock. Thanks!
Collecting
Aged Tome Battered Book of Fables Owlcat Journal Forest Field Guide
Intact Parchment Empty Inkwell
@ysdaar
Ahh just realized I never replied to this. I don't think I can afford it right now, but I'd love to stay on the list! ^^
& general ping list too please, if I'm not already :)
@ysdaar
Ahh just realized I never replied to this. I don't think I can afford it right now, but I'd love to stay on the list! ^^
& general ping list too please, if I'm not already :)
tumblr_inline_nbwjccPnMm1qkfp12.png
1 2 ... 157 158 159 160 161 ... 683 684