Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | ///Abominations/// Hiatus
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 ... 108 109

@Rugissement
Precious Blood eyes F copies are in, if you still want this copy send the gems and i'll send the copy soon

@Tognu @atrolock
Precious Blood eyes M copies are in, if you still want a copy send the gems and i'll send the copy soon

;'D
Minion of Light need to be here soon too.

@Rugissement
Precious Blood eyes F copies are in, if you still want this copy send the gems and i'll send the copy soon

@Tognu @atrolock
Precious Blood eyes M copies are in, if you still want a copy send the gems and i'll send the copy soon

;'D
Minion of Light need to be here soon too.
MJWDKKI.png9PCVycs.png Pixel adopts
@Separatist
Sorry about that, I need to pass for this moment on it so please feel free to offer my copy to someone else ^^;
@Separatist
Sorry about that, I need to pass for this moment on it so please feel free to offer my copy to someone else ^^;
tumblr_okvm6tN6DV1u3wsjco1_250.png1548_200px_gavina_by_miirshroom-dcaydhk.png
Made by miirshroom
@Rugissement
Removed!
@Rugissement
Removed!
@Macabre

Could I have slots for both Lunda Vendo Aqua and Nuclear please?
@Macabre

Could I have slots for both Lunda Vendo Aqua and Nuclear please?
ybwf4f9.gif
[quote]Final runs of [color=blue][b]Lunda Vendo Aqua[/b][/color] AND [color=green][b]Lunda Vendo Nuclear[/b][/color] are ready for submission! [b]Lunda Vendo Aqua[/b] 1 @HSoup 2 @Silverfish 3 @Alternatewarning 4 @Stenvela 5 @Mintcel 6 @JackelSmiler [b]Lunda Vendo Nuclear[/b] 1 @Lupen 2 Silverfish 3 Stenvela 4 @pumpkinskull - PAID 5 JackelSmiler[/quote] Please send payment to Separatist if you have not already. Payment is 500g each. If you need more time to send payment, please let one of us know and we would be happy to hold onto your slot.
Quote:
Final runs of Lunda Vendo Aqua AND Lunda Vendo Nuclear are ready for submission!

Lunda Vendo Aqua
1 @HSoup
2 @Silverfish
3 @Alternatewarning
4 @Stenvela
5 @Mintcel
6 @JackelSmiler

Lunda Vendo Nuclear
1 @Lupen
2 Silverfish
3 Stenvela
4 @pumpkinskull - PAID
5 JackelSmiler

Please send payment to Separatist if you have not already. Payment is 500g each. If you need more time to send payment, please let one of us know and we would be happy to hold onto your slot.
9b0PCpf.png
Thank you. I sent my payment. =D
Thank you. I sent my payment. =D
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
93305175.png63776550.png87809713.png.png
Also sent payment!
Also sent payment!
I Shall mark anyone who paid soon! Am slow because 2 weeks dom craze, actually sick like a dog and working.
Shall submit lunda vendo aqua and nuclear soon for the last time obviously. Will make a samilar accent for another breed.
I Shall mark anyone who paid soon! Am slow because 2 weeks dom craze, actually sick like a dog and working.
Shall submit lunda vendo aqua and nuclear soon for the last time obviously. Will make a samilar accent for another breed.
@Separatist

Oh man, can you add me to the second run of Sky Creep-O-Mancer? I need that accent... ;A;
@Separatist

Oh man, can you add me to the second run of Sky Creep-O-Mancer? I need that accent... ;A;
c1xnUU3.png
JrZGMGx.png4SzSxLW.pngHouhGS9.pngwCOCqt3.pngbYt72YT.pngFObX7rS.png
@Separatist

I owe you 1000 then? For Fire and Aqua?
@Separatist

I owe you 1000 then? For Fire and Aqua?
tumblr_nmt8z0oYqk1r5eb66o9_r1_100.png
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 ... 108 109