Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | S & I accents - hiatus
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49
@Soupy

Thanks, hehe. You're added.
@Soupy

Thanks, hehe. You're added.
@ineffabird Could I get a slot for both of the handmaiden accents?
@ineffabird Could I get a slot for both of the handmaiden accents?
@starsystems

Sure thing! Thank you.
@starsystems

Sure thing! Thank you.
@ineffabird
I love both of the Handmaiden accents; could you put me down for both of them? Thanks!
@ineffabird
I love both of the Handmaiden accents; could you put me down for both of them? Thanks!
xmas%20in%20july%20badge.gifcryotherapy%20badge.gif
@Kaesa

Gotchu down! c:
@Kaesa

Gotchu down! c:
@EisenDragoon

You got it!
@EisenDragoon

You got it!
Morning bump
Morning bump
@ineffabird To begin, your accents are absolutely lovely. Could I maybe see a preview of Summer Handmaiden on this lady here? (I'm gonna insert a scry'd image of her to avoid the apparel.) [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=11&wing=13&style=11&gender=1&ages=1&prig=1&secg=1&tert=26&elem=6&tertgene=5&spec=prev.png[/img]
@ineffabird
To begin, your accents are absolutely lovely. Could I maybe see a preview of Summer Handmaiden on this lady here? (I'm gonna insert a scry'd image of her to avoid the apparel.)

dragonpic2.php?body=11&wing=13&style=11&gender=1&ages=1&prig=1&secg=1&tert=26&elem=6&tertgene=5&spec=prev.png
lightshieldl.png

chelsea
she | her
+2 FR

...and we came forth to behold the stars.
je67dzK.gif
@WillowWhisper Thank you! Summer Handmaiden is Symslip's work, though. Here's your preview (and thanks for taking the apparel off!): [img]http://41.media.tumblr.com/2b220beafabb087e01e1fdb001ffe416/tumblr_nldnjsrhcT1un35evo7_r1_400.png[/img]
@WillowWhisper

Thank you! Summer Handmaiden is Symslip's work, though. Here's your preview (and thanks for taking the apparel off!):

tumblr_nldnjsrhcT1un35evo7_r1_400.png
@ineffabird
Oh no, I'm sorry. :x My bad. Thank you for giving me the preview regardless!

@Symslip
Since I made the mistake of pinging ineffabird the first time, I guess I ought to ping the maker of the skin to be added to the Summer Handmaiden list, if I could please? :}
@ineffabird
Oh no, I'm sorry. :x My bad. Thank you for giving me the preview regardless!

@Symslip
Since I made the mistake of pinging ineffabird the first time, I guess I ought to ping the maker of the skin to be added to the Summer Handmaiden list, if I could please? :}
lightshieldl.png

chelsea
she | her
+2 FR

...and we came forth to behold the stars.
je67dzK.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49