Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | |[ Heathers' Accents - CLOSED ]|
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 ... 211 212
@Argonaut added, thanks for the interest!
@Argonaut added, thanks for the interest!
1ffgBbR.png
@theplastics Sent!
@theplastics Sent!
@theplastics Are you planning on doing a second run? I'd love one (And a male Noct version too) but I can't seem to get these dragons/accents moving right now. (The buyer I had for some of my old festival accents fell through.)
@theplastics Are you planning on doing a second run? I'd love one (And a male Noct version too) but I can't seem to get these dragons/accents moving right now. (The buyer I had for some of my old festival accents fell through.)
singerrunesig.png wowbox.png
tatsbox.png
firstgenr.png
Rynn.png
@Malis yes i am! do you want me to add you to the ping list for both accents you mentioned then?
@Malis yes i am! do you want me to add you to the ping list for both accents you mentioned then?
1ffgBbR.png
@theplastics Yes please. That way I have time to make the gem funds up and you don't have to wait on me.

Can you preview the male Noct accent on this guy for me? For some reason he doesn't show up in my list when I try and preview it.
@theplastics Yes please. That way I have time to make the gem funds up and you don't have to wait on me.

Can you preview the male Noct accent on this guy for me? For some reason he doesn't show up in my list when I try and preview it.
tatsbox.png
firstgenr.png
Rynn.png
@Malis alright, adding you now!

and sure, i forgot my files at home but i'll ping you again for a preview as soon as i can. would you mind relinking the noc? the forums must have eaten the image lol. :3
@Malis alright, adding you now!

and sure, i forgot my files at home but i'll ping you again for a preview as soon as i can. would you mind relinking the noc? the forums must have eaten the image lol. :3
1ffgBbR.png
@theplastics He can be found right here: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12044487]Alaistair[/url]. This is what he looks like with no garb (when I get his genes) [center][img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=59&wing=61&style=11&gender=0&ages=1&prig=8&secg=7&tert=46&elem=7&tertgene=7&spec=prev.png[/img][/center]
@theplastics He can be found right here: Alaistair. This is what he looks like with no garb (when I get his genes)
dragonpic2.php?body=59&wing=61&style=11&gender=0&ages=1&prig=8&secg=7&tert=46&elem=7&tertgene=7&spec=prev.png
tatsbox.png
firstgenr.png
Rynn.png
@Malis oh he's lovely! thanks for the link, and sorry for the delay! here he is: [img]http://i.imgur.com/pqsFIdm.png[/img]
@Malis oh he's lovely! thanks for the link, and sorry for the delay! here he is:

pqsFIdm.png
1ffgBbR.png
@theplastics Would you take treasure for the pinwheel fae accent in the AH?
@theplastics Would you take treasure for the pinwheel fae accent in the AH?
cCkZ0A5.pngH8PMPsK.gifcCkZ0A5.png

@Kuroida sure no problem! i take treasure at 1:550 rate (412500T). i took the pinwheel accent off the AH, just let me know whether or not you're buying it. thanks! :)
@Kuroida sure no problem! i take treasure at 1:550 rate (412500T). i took the pinwheel accent off the AH, just let me know whether or not you're buying it. thanks! :)
1ffgBbR.png
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 ... 211 212