Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Rusalka's Accents - Sakura Jewelry
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 33 34
@Rusalka
Payment for Gold Sakura ImpM Red sent

Please add me to your general pinglist?
@Rusalka
Payment for Gold Sakura ImpM Red sent

Please add me to your general pinglist?
3EAoDJ5.pngcUq3mJV.gifn8WBZAl.png

Gold Sakura for Skydancers has arrived!
@snowy @herongale
Send in 400 gems for your copy please!

Gold Sakura for Skydancers has arrived!
@snowy @herongale
Send in 400 gems for your copy please!
@rusalka I'm sorry that this got burried in a sea of pings but i finally went through them and found your thread. do you accept bribes or only gems and treasure?
@rusalka I'm sorry that this got burried in a sea of pings but i finally went through them and found your thread. do you accept bribes or only gems and treasure?
LCqISMP.png
iJp5X8K.png
ONj54UJ.gif BR8EqFb.png
CAJaTcp.png

Second round of Gold Sakura with red gems for female imps arrived.
400 gems or 260k treasure for your copy!
@Amphiptere (treasure) @SouthFarthing (treasure) @Safaris (gems)

@momo1013
Bribes as in item trades? Well I guess I'm open to trying it? I don't collect festival chests anymore and I have the 2015 festival items and 2014 water and nature items (they'd be more than the accent but just striking it out). What do you have in mind?

Second round of Gold Sakura with red gems for female imps arrived.
400 gems or 260k treasure for your copy!
@Amphiptere (treasure) @SouthFarthing (treasure) @Safaris (gems)

@momo1013
Bribes as in item trades? Well I guess I'm open to trying it? I don't collect festival chests anymore and I have the 2015 festival items and 2014 water and nature items (they'd be more than the accent but just striking it out). What do you have in mind?
@Rusalka
Please ping me if you reprint Vile Thorns :)
@Rusalka
Please ping me if you reprint Vile Thorns :)
@Ruurin
Haha, absolutely! Put you on the list for Vile Thorns reprint.

Reprinting Silver Sakura ImpF Blue

@Vistron @RandomSlasher
I put you in slots! Your decision to pay 260k treasure, 400 gems, mixed payment when they arrive or to tell me you lost interest (I'm willing to hold the accents for you too)
@Spiritwindy This isn't with red gems but just checking since you're also on reprint list.

Hey guys sorry to ping you when I'm the one who forgot who has what - have you guys gotten copies of the reprints you wanted? I'm planning on retiring a couple of accents soon, including and (pink sakura for imperial females won't be retired yet).
You don't have to answer if you're not interested in one, I'll just strike you off the reprint list!
@Stannum @huhnchen @MementoMoe @Asmea
@Ruurin
Haha, absolutely! Put you on the list for Vile Thorns reprint.

Reprinting Silver Sakura ImpF Blue

@Vistron @RandomSlasher
I put you in slots! Your decision to pay 260k treasure, 400 gems, mixed payment when they arrive or to tell me you lost interest (I'm willing to hold the accents for you too)
@Spiritwindy This isn't with red gems but just checking since you're also on reprint list.

Hey guys sorry to ping you when I'm the one who forgot who has what - have you guys gotten copies of the reprints you wanted? I'm planning on retiring a couple of accents soon, including and (pink sakura for imperial females won't be retired yet).
You don't have to answer if you're not interested in one, I'll just strike you off the reprint list!
@Stannum @huhnchen @MementoMoe @Asmea
@Rusalka
I'll buy a copy of Silver Sakura blue, please! *counting gems to make sure I have enough for two more accents >.<*
@Rusalka
I'll buy a copy of Silver Sakura blue, please! *counting gems to make sure I have enough for two more accents >.<*
@Rusalka I'd like to be on your general pinglist, please :3
@Rusalka I'd like to be on your general pinglist, please :3
8wF4Uc8.png
@Spiritwindy
You can pay in treasure or mixed payment too! I know this is short notice haha - just to make sure, just silver sakura right?

@Ikunoche
You're on my general pinglist!
@Spiritwindy
You can pay in treasure or mixed payment too! I know this is short notice haha - just to make sure, just silver sakura right?

@Ikunoche
You're on my general pinglist!

@MajicViolin @SouthFarthing
You guys haven't responded so I'm giving you a courtesy ping before I toss the remaining accent copies on AH. If you still want a copy, ask me to hold.

@momo1013
I'm assuming my ping might have gotten lost? If you're still interested in a copy for items, I'm willing to negotiate.

@MajicViolin @SouthFarthing
You guys haven't responded so I'm giving you a courtesy ping before I toss the remaining accent copies on AH. If you still want a copy, ask me to hold.

@momo1013
I'm assuming my ping might have gotten lost? If you're still interested in a copy for items, I'm willing to negotiate.
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 33 34