Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Rusalka's Accents - Sakura Jewelry
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 33 34
@Rusalka Please throw me a ping when these two come in <3
@Rusalka Please throw me a ping when these two come in <3
@Rusalka Could you do a preview for Katani? Thanks! [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/87567/8756695_350.png?mtime=Vdy4WQADjNU.png[/img] Edit: Or better, if I could suggest a Silver Sakura with red gems =3
@Rusalka
Could you do a preview for Katani? Thanks!
8756695_350.png?mtime=Vdy4WQADjNU.png

Edit: Or better, if I could suggest a Silver Sakura with red gems =3
@everynne Sure? @Spiritwindy Here you go! [img]http://i.imgur.com/VjGnw3R.png[/img]
@everynne Sure?

@Spiritwindy
Here you go!
VjGnw3R.png
@Spiritwindy
Yep, I'm planning on silver with red later so I can ping you when I get around to it instead?
@Spiritwindy
Yep, I'm planning on silver with red later so I can ping you when I get around to it instead?
@Rusalka Yep that'll be great! Although I'm not sure whether she looks better in gold or silver and I don't have the gems to buy both xD
@Rusalka Yep that'll be great! Although I'm not sure whether she looks better in gold or silver and I don't have the gems to buy both xD
@Spiritwindy
I won't be retiring the gold version for a couple months so you have time!
I'll put you on the pinglist for a silver/red version :)
@Spiritwindy
I won't be retiring the gold version for a couple months so you have time!
I'll put you on the pinglist for a silver/red version :)
@Rusalka
Awesome, thanks! =)
@Rusalka
Awesome, thanks! =)
@Rusalka

If there's still a treasure spot for the Gold Sakura ImpF Red, I'll take it! =D
@Rusalka

If there's still a treasure spot for the Gold Sakura ImpF Red, I'll take it! =D
southfarthing_animated_banner_by_lightdragon777-dalnd0o.gif
@Rusalka

Could I get a Gold Sakura ImpF Red please? Also I would love love love a Pink Sakura Imperial if you ever decide to reprint them! And I might as well get on your general ping list while I'm at it because I love your accents!
@Rusalka

Could I get a Gold Sakura ImpF Red please? Also I would love love love a Pink Sakura Imperial if you ever decide to reprint them! And I might as well get on your general ping list while I'm at it because I love your accents!
@SouthFarthing @Safaris
You're both on the second round so it will take longer to arrive, I hope that's okay.
And got you on the reprint and general pinglist, Safaris - thank you for your business! <3

@Amphiptere
Since imp male hasn't filled up as fast, I decided to change a slot to treasure and put you on the first round. I'm sorry for changing my mind so late and hope you don't mind. (still on the second round for female imps)
@SouthFarthing @Safaris
You're both on the second round so it will take longer to arrive, I hope that's okay.
And got you on the reprint and general pinglist, Safaris - thank you for your business! <3

@Amphiptere
Since imp male hasn't filled up as fast, I decided to change a slot to treasure and put you on the first round. I'm sorry for changing my mind so late and hope you don't mind. (still on the second round for female imps)
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 33 34