Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Drytil's S/A- New: Regal/Marble Carving
1 2 ... 334 335 336 337 338 ... 408 409
@drytil could you please add me to the reprint list for Dark Apparatus EX and Light Apparatus EX? thank you!
@drytil could you please add me to the reprint list for Dark Apparatus EX and Light Apparatus EX? thank you!
@RowanofRohan @nilah
Added to the reprint lists for Dark/Light Apparatus EX <3
@RowanofRohan @nilah
Added to the reprint lists for Dark/Light Apparatus EX <3
JNfvHTf.png FAqTCzx.png NvI7dqY.png
q3ANGnc.png
@Drytil
Your designs are amazing! Could you please add me to you're general ping list, and your reprint ping list? Thanks!
@Drytil
Your designs are amazing! Could you please add me to you're general ping list, and your reprint ping list? Thanks!
@drytil
Could you put me on the list for Dark Apparatus?
@drytil
Could you put me on the list for Dark Apparatus?
Noodledad's wayward child on a whirlwind tour of Sornieth
uQA55c0.pngkYCXHUE.pngqC4cJJE.pngDTB2XDj.png
@FireBrimstone
Added to the pinglists <3

@justherefortheRo
Absolutely!
@FireBrimstone
Added to the pinglists <3

@justherefortheRo
Absolutely!
q3ANGnc.png
[center][size=5][b]The following accents have been reprinted![/b][/size] You may find any unreserved copies at the Auction House![/center] ----- [columns][img]https://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/skin/dummy?breed=2&gender=1&itemid=32873&auth=50883514bc8062cbf3209f4115c3440b9405f2b0&dummyext=prev.png[/img][nextcol][color=transparent]x[/color][nextcol][b]Dark Apparatus EX[/b] [b]500g / 500kt[/b] [skin=32873] [b]*All copies are reserved for this run[/b][/columns] @DArtsy @houseteeth @Meyoline @Leannaa @Brightwinged @Turnaboutkid @Bluefire7991 @Uniformshark @RowanofRohan @nilah [list][*]You may now get your reserved copy of [b]Dark Apparatus EX[/b] through a [u]private auction for gems[/u]. [*]If you'd rather pay in treasure or mixed payment you may instead send a [u]2-way crossroad[/u] (or alternative [u]Private Message[/u]) and I'll send over your reserved copy. [*]If you would like to cancel your reserved slot or grab a copy from the regular AH, please let me know or simply cancel the private auction. :) [*]The reserved copy will be held for a week. If you need more time just give me a heads-up~[/list] ----- [columns][img]https://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/skin/dummy?breed=2&gender=1&itemid=32874&auth=60c8b624a9b265ae32ed413fcedfef8dc2f06469&dummyext=prev.png[/img][nextcol][color=transparent]x[/color][nextcol][b]Light Apparatus EX[/b] [b]500g / 500kt[/b] [skin=32874][/columns] @Uniformshark @Dabeluga @RowanofRohan @nilah [list][*]You may now get your reserved copy of [b]Light Apparatus EX[/b] through a [u]private auction for gems[/u]. [*]If you'd rather pay in treasure or mixed payment you may instead send a [u]2-way crossroad[/u] (or alternative [u]Private Message[/u]) and I'll send over your reserved copy. [*]If you would like to cancel your reserved slot or grab a copy from the regular AH, please let me know or simply cancel the private auction. :) [*]The reserved copy will be held for a week. If you need more time just give me a heads-up~[/list] ----- [columns][img]https://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/skin/dummy?breed=1&gender=1&itemid=20697&auth=78bbed2af923855c23d3bb719dbde54334ec59b6&dummyext=prev.png[/img][nextcol][color=transparent]x[/color][nextcol][b]Glitzinite[/b] [b]500g / 500kt[/b] [skin=20697][/columns] @Saronai @Fensalir @NyaNya123 @PanakesBlossom [list][*]You may now get your reserved copy of [b]Glitzinite[/b] through a [u]private auction for gems[/u]. [*]If you'd rather pay in treasure or mixed payment you may instead send a [u]2-way crossroad[/u] (or alternative [u]Private Message[/u]) and I'll send over your reserved copy. [*]If you would like to cancel your reserved slot or grab a copy from the regular AH, please let me know or simply cancel the private auction. :) [*]The reserved copy will be held for a week. If you need more time just give me a heads-up~[/list] ----- [size=2][b]General reprint pinglist[/b] @Xarina @Vovina @Blazikenite @Tangaroa @JD1620 @Faustien @muff @Stenvela @Rush @kuhaku @Curio @Clairvoyant @Astarothius @Midulin @Dalison @Dauphine76 @Adirael @Desolation @Uniquex @cybernetic @Xairathan @Jinkx @Exeidur @JackalSmiler @arian @Skritnaja @infinitelyy @angsthound @Sadistic @xxace @Grune @hat17 @haxure @Xythnia @Atlasia @MortimerMironov @IamQ @Vely @Safaris @Turnaboutkid @Cuddleh @Zephyr23 @yumehisakawa @Kalistys @RubyOfFire @Starisia @ancelstierre @RowanofRohan @Elunai @Luteia @Phoenixfyre @Gwinna @Krycelli @Lionsong @nika @Leannaa @Meyoline @Rahkali @Addmon @Irmingard @Amenen @Argente @Mystica @hiei @BotanyBlack @Valkea @Amariel @Phantasmagorica @tahteeburp @CelestialMuse @Nascargot @Drastalblight @evilwave @Halflight @Kestrad @Sienne @DArtsy @Ophionyx @TwilightDreams
The following accents have been reprinted!
You may find any unreserved copies at the Auction House!

dummy?breed=2&gender=1&itemid=32873&auth=50883514bc8062cbf3209f4115c3440b9405f2b0&dummyext=prev.png x Dark Apparatus EX
500g / 500kt

*All copies are reserved for this run

@DArtsy @houseteeth @Meyoline @Leannaa @Brightwinged @Turnaboutkid @Bluefire7991 @Uniformshark @RowanofRohan @nilah
  • You may now get your reserved copy of Dark Apparatus EX through a private auction for gems.
  • If you'd rather pay in treasure or mixed payment you may instead send a 2-way crossroad (or alternative Private Message) and I'll send over your reserved copy.
  • If you would like to cancel your reserved slot or grab a copy from the regular AH, please let me know or simply cancel the private auction. :)
  • The reserved copy will be held for a week. If you need more time just give me a heads-up~

dummy?breed=2&gender=1&itemid=32874&auth=60c8b624a9b265ae32ed413fcedfef8dc2f06469&dummyext=prev.png x Light Apparatus EX
500g / 500kt

@Uniformshark @Dabeluga @RowanofRohan @nilah
  • You may now get your reserved copy of Light Apparatus EX through a private auction for gems.
  • If you'd rather pay in treasure or mixed payment you may instead send a 2-way crossroad (or alternative Private Message) and I'll send over your reserved copy.
  • If you would like to cancel your reserved slot or grab a copy from the regular AH, please let me know or simply cancel the private auction. :)
  • The reserved copy will be held for a week. If you need more time just give me a heads-up~

dummy?breed=1&gender=1&itemid=20697&auth=78bbed2af923855c23d3bb719dbde54334ec59b6&dummyext=prev.png x Glitzinite
500g / 500kt

@Saronai @Fensalir @NyaNya123 @PanakesBlossom
  • You may now get your reserved copy of Glitzinite through a private auction for gems.

General reprint pinglist
@Xarina @Vovina @Blazikenite @Tangaroa @JD1620 @Faustien @muff @Stenvela @Rush @kuhaku @Curio @Clairvoyant @Astarothius @Midulin @Dalison @Dauphine76 @Adirael @Desolation @Uniquex @cybernetic @Xairathan @Jinkx @Exeidur @JackalSmiler @arian @Skritnaja @infinitelyy @angsthound @Sadistic @xxace @Grune @hat17 @haxure @Xythnia @Atlasia @MortimerMironov @IamQ @Vely @Safaris @Turnaboutkid @Cuddleh @Zephyr23 @yumehisakawa @Kalistys @RubyOfFire @Starisia @ancelstierre @RowanofRohan @Elunai @Luteia @Phoenixfyre @Gwinna @Krycelli @Lionsong @nika @Leannaa @Meyoline @Rahkali @Addmon @Irmingard @Amenen @Argente @Mystica @hiei @BotanyBlack @Valkea @Amariel @Phantasmagorica @tahteeburp @CelestialMuse @Nascargot @Drastalblight @evilwave @Halflight @Kestrad @Sienne @DArtsy @Ophionyx @TwilightDreams
q3ANGnc.png
Thanks so much! Bought it right away :p
Thanks so much! Bought it right away :p
add me on arknights
Got my copy plus Glitzinite too, thank you! :D Absolutely love these
Got my copy plus Glitzinite too, thank you! :D Absolutely love these
EGjlGzP.png
@@Drytil The Other Backyard is amazing. Maybe you can sign me up for a print? [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@@Drytil The Other Backyard is amazing. Maybe you can sign me up for a print?
Need more den tasks and den gem slots. Too many pretty dragons and I'm all maxed out. I have a dragon hoarding problem.
@drytil

Please put me on the pinglist for Euphoric Roots!
@drytil

Please put me on the pinglist for Euphoric Roots!
sig-145.png
url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2228365/1]UM/ Festival Accents for Sale Here![/url]
1 2 ... 334 335 336 337 338 ... 408 409