Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | ♥ Valentine ♥ Noc: RE ♥
1 2 3 4
@mineral oOo I have some nocs that would match when they grow up!! maybe if I get the funds I will xD
@mineral oOo I have some nocs that would match when they grow up!! maybe if I get the funds I will xD
[img][/img]accent_header_by_telescreen-d7sa7g2.png
@Simply

I just finished one for male nocturnes. :3
@Simply

I just finished one for male nocturnes. :3
~
@telescreen

Oh! :D
Loads of luck on getting the gems~
@telescreen

Oh! :D
Loads of luck on getting the gems~
~
@mineral thanks
@mineral thanks
[img][/img]accent_header_by_telescreen-d7sa7g2.png
@Mineral can i see what the nocturne accent would look like on this guy, if you don't mind? [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/93327/9332645_350.png[/img]
@Mineral

can i see what the nocturne accent would look like on this guy, if you don't mind?

9332645_350.png
i was scared of dentists and the dark / i was scared of pretty girls and starting conversations
@frankdoyle Here you go, [img]http://i.xomf.com/vbsqy.png[/img] What do you think?
@frankdoyle
Here you go,

vbsqy.png

What do you think?
~
@Mineral

hmm it's very pretty but i think it blends a little too well with him... thank you though, and good luck!!
@Mineral

hmm it's very pretty but i think it blends a little too well with him... thank you though, and good luck!!
i was scared of dentists and the dark / i was scared of pretty girls and starting conversations
@frankdoyle

Aw too bad. But thanks for the compliment and luck wish. ^^
@frankdoyle

Aw too bad. But thanks for the compliment and luck wish. ^^
~
Edited the 'Lovey batty accent' with extra hearts and belly parts.
Edited the 'Lovey batty accent' with extra hearts and belly parts.
~
@donuts
Not sure if you are interested but those could look quite good on brown-ish dragons I think and make them look cake like.
@donuts
Not sure if you are interested but those could look quite good on brown-ish dragons I think and make them look cake like.
m5kNycY.pngFMdbyfP.pnge3svukl.pngLSkUnqX.png
1 2 3 4