Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Fat Fhoenix Acc (CLOSED, Old thread!)
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 36 37
@OverlordFreya Yeah, after this final run they're all gone till next year. |D I'll add you to general ping, sure! Did you want that slot or should I be giving it to @KittyAoba, considering you showed interest first on the thread? :0

@Micheru Added to the ping list!

@KittyAoba since Freya mentioned interest in the slot first, I'm waiting back to hear what they say on the slot, as there's only two left and they did post interest first. Unfortunately I have plans for both those remaining slots that I'm taking up!

Regardless, that's enough for a ping list! I'm sending in the accent. :> SO.

@chalcopyrite @wifiiii @Meymo @burningdarkfire @Olivedrake (Extension to 5th of April to pay) @Crystia @Micheru

I'm sending in the accent! I would like payment now or asap! If you need more time let me know. (Olivedrake, you have been noted as such, this is just to let you know that I'm sending the accent in.) Reminder that as always, it's 350 gems!
@OverlordFreya Yeah, after this final run they're all gone till next year. |D I'll add you to general ping, sure! Did you want that slot or should I be giving it to @KittyAoba, considering you showed interest first on the thread? :0

@Micheru Added to the ping list!

@KittyAoba since Freya mentioned interest in the slot first, I'm waiting back to hear what they say on the slot, as there's only two left and they did post interest first. Unfortunately I have plans for both those remaining slots that I'm taking up!

Regardless, that's enough for a ping list! I'm sending in the accent. :> SO.

@chalcopyrite @wifiiii @Meymo @burningdarkfire @Olivedrake (Extension to 5th of April to pay) @Crystia @Micheru

I'm sending in the accent! I would like payment now or asap! If you need more time let me know. (Olivedrake, you have been noted as such, this is just to let you know that I'm sending the accent in.) Reminder that as always, it's 350 gems!
CRrA7uh.png DMnq5qM.png
@crateshya

Sending in payment now, thanks :)
@crateshya

Sending in payment now, thanks :)
@crateshya

If that other person was first, they can take the slot, that's only fair. If not, then I'll take it. :D
@crateshya

If that other person was first, they can take the slot, that's only fair. If not, then I'll take it. :D
Gx0BRyp.gifeJFFsAB.gifO6Ucbqk.gifIDZwpQR.gif
@crateshya Well, drat. Looks like I'll have to wait until next year, then. Disappointed, but it's not the end of the world. The dragon I wanted it for isn't even a Skydancer yet. Haha

Edit: Forget to ask to be added to the general ping list. Whoops.
@crateshya Well, drat. Looks like I'll have to wait until next year, then. Disappointed, but it's not the end of the world. The dragon I wanted it for isn't even a Skydancer yet. Haha

Edit: Forget to ask to be added to the general ping list. Whoops.
FsBkBFa.png

changing my username... eventually. lmao
@OverlordFreya @KittyAoba Since that is settled, Freya will get the slot then if that's ok with both of you?

KittyAoba, if someone happens to drop out and there's an extra accent, I'll put you on a wait list if you'd like just in case. :> I'll also add you to the general ping list for future accents too!
@OverlordFreya @KittyAoba Since that is settled, Freya will get the slot then if that's ok with both of you?

KittyAoba, if someone happens to drop out and there's an extra accent, I'll put you on a wait list if you'd like just in case. :> I'll also add you to the general ping list for future accents too!
CRrA7uh.png DMnq5qM.png
@crateshya Being on the wait list would be pretty cool, yeah. Thanks. :)
@crateshya Being on the wait list would be pretty cool, yeah. Thanks. :)
FsBkBFa.png

@KittyAoba

Aww, you can have the accent! I'm honestly not even sure which dragon I'd put it on, or if I'd have to get another one. XD I can wait, you take it. :3
And @crateshya can put me on the waitlist if there's an extra. :D
@KittyAoba

Aww, you can have the accent! I'm honestly not even sure which dragon I'd put it on, or if I'd have to get another one. XD I can wait, you take it. :3
And @crateshya can put me on the waitlist if there's an extra. :D
Gx0BRyp.gifeJFFsAB.gifO6Ucbqk.gifIDZwpQR.gif
@OverlordFreya Oh my gosh... but you were first and Azuri isn't even a Skydancer yet. OTL
@OverlordFreya Oh my gosh... but you were first and Azuri isn't even a Skydancer yet. OTL
FsBkBFa.png

@OverlordFreya @KittyAoba :V well this is certainly interesting! Uh. Hm.

How about you two pick a number from 1 to 100 and inbox it to me? Whoever is closest to the number will get the slot, and that will decide who gets it, if both of you think that's fair? :'D
@OverlordFreya @KittyAoba :V well this is certainly interesting! Uh. Hm.

How about you two pick a number from 1 to 100 and inbox it to me? Whoever is closest to the number will get the slot, and that will decide who gets it, if both of you think that's fair? :'D
CRrA7uh.png DMnq5qM.png
@crateshya

Thank you for letting me know!
@crateshya

Thank you for letting me know!
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 36 37