Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [W] Custom 9/11 Memorial Skin for F. Imp
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Amehime ~ Then I guess we're all new to this. XD
It's personal to me too, although I didn't lose anyone close to me, but it's my birthday, as well as my twin brother's birthday, so this is something which means a lot to me as well and I really appreciate you being willing to do this and help out. ♥
@Amehime ~ Then I guess we're all new to this. XD
It's personal to me too, although I didn't lose anyone close to me, but it's my birthday, as well as my twin brother's birthday, so this is something which means a lot to me as well and I really appreciate you being willing to do this and help out. ♥
Wj3N42A.pngvoNNCyf.pngyEMmEQl.png
Hello! I'm an old member from 2014 who is trying to be more active again! I have ADHD and I'm in college, so we'll see how long I last lol
@Rabbithearts

Hello! Wonderful idea. I'm afraid I have no artistic skills whatsoever, and it looks like you've found someone anyway, but could you please ping me when you get a skin? I would absolutely love to see how it turns out.
@Rabbithearts

Hello! Wonderful idea. I'm afraid I have no artistic skills whatsoever, and it looks like you've found someone anyway, but could you please ping me when you get a skin? I would absolutely love to see how it turns out.
2BsoOJR.png
hello i collect broken bottles please lmk if you have any going spare thank u
@Ytia ~ Sure! I'll add you to the ping list. :3 Thank you for your interest. :3
@Ytia ~ Sure! I'll add you to the ping list. :3 Thank you for your interest. :3
Hello! I'm an old member from 2014 who is trying to be more active again! I have ADHD and I'm in college, so we'll see how long I last lol
@Rabbithearts I know this is kinda random, but could you please ping me too when it's done? I was just wanding around the forums and I would love to see it :)
@Rabbithearts I know this is kinda random, but could you please ping me too when it's done? I was just wanding around the forums and I would love to see it :)
@MadiKitten ~ Sure thing! I'll add you to the Pinglist! :3
@MadiKitten ~ Sure thing! I'll add you to the Pinglist! :3
Thank you :)
Thank you :)
You're welcome! :)
You're welcome! :)
@rabbithearts thank you for keeping me updated! I'm really glad you won the auction - I could tell you were a good owner to send her off to.
@rabbithearts thank you for keeping me updated! I'm really glad you won the auction - I could tell you were a good owner to send her off to.
Solar Blades I BUY SOLAR BLADES!
FR 0+ Hours (exact with site/server time)
Pardon the typos! I'm on mobile ALOT.
(Probably why a lot of my forum posts are edited.)
kIkbHva.png
@Amehime Since @rabbithearts and I are paying together, could you please show me progress on the accent/skin as you make it when you get around to it? This dragon is special to me too, and would really like for it to be perfect.

I understand it's a daunting task to take on - it's not a simple "be pretty" skin being made here haha
@Amehime Since @rabbithearts and I are paying together, could you please show me progress on the accent/skin as you make it when you get around to it? This dragon is special to me too, and would really like for it to be perfect.

I understand it's a daunting task to take on - it's not a simple "be pretty" skin being made here haha
Solar Blades I BUY SOLAR BLADES!
FR 0+ Hours (exact with site/server time)
Pardon the typos! I'm on mobile ALOT.
(Probably why a lot of my forum posts are edited.)
kIkbHva.png
@Erised

Of course, I will ping you with updates as I work on it as well. I hope I make something you like and trust me I will do my best. Literally all I have right now is the base of where things need to go. Actually let me show you that so ya'll and look at where I'm putting things.

@Erised

Of course, I will ping you with updates as I work on it as well. I hope I make something you like and trust me I will do my best. Literally all I have right now is the base of where things need to go. Actually let me show you that so ya'll and look at where I'm putting things.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7