Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | soots' accents - The Swandancer
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 86 87
@soots

I made up my mind finally! I would love to be on the lsit for Golden Clouds, especially if you get enough for a treasure slot. ^.^

And I would definitely love to know if you do end up making male versions of the red or blue ones. :)
@soots

I made up my mind finally! I would love to be on the lsit for Golden Clouds, especially if you get enough for a treasure slot. ^.^

And I would definitely love to know if you do end up making male versions of the red or blue ones. :)
@ChaliceCabriel Sure! And I've taken note that there would be interest in a male version of the red or blue cloud accents. :D
@ChaliceCabriel Sure! And I've taken note that there would be interest in a male version of the red or blue cloud accents. :D
back from a long hiatus :B
Bump! Need one more slot filled for Seafoam Skimmer!
Bump! Need one more slot filled for Seafoam Skimmer!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
@soots ahhh these are so cute! Could I maybe get a preview of Awakened Wind on this lady? I'm iffy on an accent for her at all, but yours might do it for me. >.> [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9395320] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/93954/9395320_350.png[/img] [/url]
@soots ahhh these are so cute! Could I maybe get a preview of Awakened Wind on this lady? I'm iffy on an accent for her at all, but yours might do it for me. >.>

9395320_350.png
: pixel adopt shop
: she/her | hufflepuff
: infp | neutral good
: gemini | +2 FR time
tumblr_pstfxpp5Tp1ugssd3o4_400.png
@OnABadBet Here you go! :D [img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/56425d2780beb692ab575f3aab8954d1/tumblr_ni4gg6yE0k1spl4juo1_400.jpg[/img]
@OnABadBet Here you go! :D

tumblr_ni4gg6yE0k1spl4juo1_400.jpg
Hey there! I have enough gems to contribute to the cost of the blueprints, which means if you all send in payment (excluding those of you who have) I can print a round of these accents! I'm pinging those who have paid already to let them know that it's (hopefully) on its way. Sorry for any inconvenience!

Golden Clouds:

@narciso
@Godspeed
@Atlas [paid]
@ChaliceCabriel [prefers treasure]
and me

Seafoam Skimmer:

narciso
@triska
@snowpea
@IceFelis [paid]
and me :P
Hey there! I have enough gems to contribute to the cost of the blueprints, which means if you all send in payment (excluding those of you who have) I can print a round of these accents! I'm pinging those who have paid already to let them know that it's (hopefully) on its way. Sorry for any inconvenience!

Golden Clouds:

@narciso
@Godspeed
@Atlas [paid]
@ChaliceCabriel [prefers treasure]
and me

Seafoam Skimmer:

narciso
@triska
@snowpea
@IceFelis [paid]
and me :P