Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Pythtech Cybernetic Accents (and more!)
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 33 34
@PythtechGenetics may I get on your general pinglist?
@PythtechGenetics may I get on your general pinglist?
Liquidating Accents.
9h5f14.jpg
@PythtechGenetics

Can I be added to your general pinglist, please? And, are you still taking slots for P-314 Cybernetic WC-M?
@PythtechGenetics

Can I be added to your general pinglist, please? And, are you still taking slots for P-314 Cybernetic WC-M?
2013_FireFest_09.png
@PythtechGenetics
These are awesome, may I be put on the general pinglist please? Thank you
@PythtechGenetics
These are awesome, may I be put on the general pinglist please? Thank you
jyoV0R5.pngk5Bqzwg.pngYpi7anQ.pngkDGtg6p.png
@PythtechGenetics
Could I get on the general ping list? These are awesome
@PythtechGenetics
Could I get on the general ping list? These are awesome
qXtt9fI.pngtA0uAbH.pngpYyjmYQ.png
@PythtechGenetics

Okay, coolest accents ever... and they come with attachment scars! My main battlers are a Mirror Male and an Imp Female. So, can I get a ping when/if the production line ever includes for those breeds?

Seriously, the Mirror is always being carried back to the lair unconscious with one limb or another bloody and chewed on :P
@PythtechGenetics

Okay, coolest accents ever... and they come with attachment scars! My main battlers are a Mirror Male and an Imp Female. So, can I get a ping when/if the production line ever includes for those breeds?

Seriously, the Mirror is always being carried back to the lair unconscious with one limb or another bloody and chewed on :P
tDeKDnH.pngsGxABHj.png
@Lyathali I'll add you to the general pinglist if you like! That way you can be notified of any updates. I do intend to add a few more this summer.
@Lyathali I'll add you to the general pinglist if you like! That way you can be notified of any updates. I do intend to add a few more this summer.
dHM3tRv.png
aC86tUH.png
FObX7rS.png
@PythtechGenetics

Sweet, thank you!
@PythtechGenetics

Sweet, thank you!
tDeKDnH.pngsGxABHj.png
@PythtechGenetics

Do you by any chance accept custom commissions?
@PythtechGenetics

Do you by any chance accept custom commissions?

iATzB2Z.png
@chilope For art or skins? I'm open to both, but it'll have to wait until summer!
@chilope For art or skins? I'm open to both, but it'll have to wait until summer!
dHM3tRv.png
aC86tUH.png
FObX7rS.png
@PythtechGenetics

Skins! I need to get a custom robotic prosthetic accent for one of my dragons o: Could you maybe ping or PM me once you have time?
@PythtechGenetics

Skins! I need to get a custom robotic prosthetic accent for one of my dragons o: Could you maybe ping or PM me once you have time?

iATzB2Z.png
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 33 34