Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | moved
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32
@Cynderbark hmmm I'm surprised too, I've seen other Mass Effect stuff around. Good luck though!
@Cynderbark hmmm I'm surprised too, I've seen other Mass Effect stuff around. Good luck though!
jjp45g.jpg AwOXdfx.png
@Cynderbark Awww, that's okay! I hope you can get it to work! ♥
@Cynderbark Awww, that's okay! I hope you can get it to work! ♥
Q4IhIjg.pngbotffbadges_breeze_by_tinygryphon-d9oe78r.png
@kozakura @Dexterity @Noivurn @Salamanderpie
Hey guys! The accent finally got accepted!! It's got a slightly different look but it still bears resemblance to our favorite turian! I'm putting the first four copies on the AH for 500g ^w^ You guys responded first so you all get first pickins!
@kozakura @Dexterity @Noivurn @Salamanderpie
Hey guys! The accent finally got accepted!! It's got a slightly different look but it still bears resemblance to our favorite turian! I'm putting the first four copies on the AH for 500g ^w^ You guys responded first so you all get first pickins!
@Cynderbark
Thank you! I've grabbed a copy from the AH.
@Cynderbark
Thank you! I've grabbed a copy from the AH.
This makes me want to get my own Garrus so bad, haha! How much are you considering selling the accent for? 500 gems? Give me a week and I'm there.

Also, you all have great taste in turians, lemme tell you.
And remember to stay hydrated!
This makes me want to get my own Garrus so bad, haha! How much are you considering selling the accent for? 500 gems? Give me a week and I'm there.

Also, you all have great taste in turians, lemme tell you.
And remember to stay hydrated!
@Isidarth @KoryuEdelgard @cancerously @PBmajesty @gordiangalaxy @Weenyah @Zexeos

Hey guys! I pinged the first four that were interested and now it's been about 20 hours and there's still two copies left in the AH, so grab 'em if you want 'em! And in case you don't get them now, I'll be running another set of 5 and then I'll be retiring this accent! UwU
@Isidarth @KoryuEdelgard @cancerously @PBmajesty @gordiangalaxy @Weenyah @Zexeos

Hey guys! I pinged the first four that were interested and now it's been about 20 hours and there's still two copies left in the AH, so grab 'em if you want 'em! And in case you don't get them now, I'll be running another set of 5 and then I'll be retiring this accent! UwU
@Cynderbark thank you!! aah need to raise some gems, give me a lil bit to do so :3c
@Cynderbark thank you!! aah need to raise some gems, give me a lil bit to do so :3c
jjp45g.jpg AwOXdfx.png
@Cynderbark - Thank you so much! Just one copy left now!
@Cynderbark - Thank you so much! Just one copy left now!
Tales of the Clan
@Cynderbark
Can you ping me when you get another set printed, before it's retired? I get payed biweekly, so I have to ration my money for rent this month. ;-;
@Cynderbark
Can you ping me when you get another set printed, before it's retired? I get payed biweekly, so I have to ration my money for rent this month. ;-;
@zexeos

Yes, absolutely. I'll be getting the reprint next week. uwu
@zexeos

Yes, absolutely. I'll be getting the reprint next week. uwu
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32