Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Plushie Paradise [Teddy bear Accents]
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
bringing this back to life
bringing this back to life
@TomSuke Can I be added to the general pinglist and to the preorder list for the Male Fae teddy bear accent?
@TomSuke Can I be added to the general pinglist and to the preorder list for the Male Fae teddy bear accent?
@Daddyselephant Sure thing~
@Daddyselephant Sure thing~
@TomSuke
These are adorable! Can I be put on the pinglist please? :D
@TomSuke
These are adorable! Can I be put on the pinglist please? :D
art_shop_signature_by_satsumatheotaku-dc5pm4v.png
Anything I write for your dragons in RPs, forum games, or otherwise - you can totally put it in their bio or do whatever you want to do with it! :D
@SatsumaMei Awwh thank you, and sure thing~ i'm still in school so making new ones is a bit slow for me at the moment; I'm trying to finish all of the lightweavers before I move onto the next deity ^^
@SatsumaMei Awwh thank you, and sure thing~ i'm still in school so making new ones is a bit slow for me at the moment; I'm trying to finish all of the lightweavers before I move onto the next deity ^^
@TomSuke
That's fine! Take your time, quality is better than quickness.
@TomSuke
That's fine! Take your time, quality is better than quickness.
art_shop_signature_by_satsumatheotaku-dc5pm4v.png
Anything I write for your dragons in RPs, forum games, or otherwise - you can totally put it in their bio or do whatever you want to do with it! :D
@SatsumaMei
Haha, you have a point :3 It's been years since I worked on my plushies, so I might even revamp some of the earlier ones to look better/cuter. New computer too so it might look nicer.
@SatsumaMei
Haha, you have a point :3 It's been years since I worked on my plushies, so I might even revamp some of the earlier ones to look better/cuter. New computer too so it might look nicer.
-cleans out cobwebs- will be finishing up lightweavers after the 15th, and may be redrawing/repositioning some.
-cleans out cobwebs- will be finishing up lightweavers after the 15th, and may be redrawing/repositioning some.
I know I'll be moving the Tundra male lightweaver to rest on top of his wing instead of floating at his shoulder.
I know I'll be moving the Tundra male lightweaver to rest on top of his wing instead of floating at his shoulder.
@TomSuke
general pinglst please
@TomSuke
general pinglst please
I have synesthesia 6kglit91v0.gif
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14