Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Sablebuy my accents [new feb 25th]
1 2 ... 108 109 110 111 112 ... 154 155
@Sableye Ah, strange--when I hovered over the accent before it didn't give me a 'click' option so I couldn't figure out what i was doing wrong! Apparently I was just being fail. XD Thanks!
@Sableye Ah, strange--when I hovered over the accent before it didn't give me a 'click' option so I couldn't figure out what i was doing wrong! Apparently I was just being fail. XD Thanks!
@Sableye Well darn. Please let me know if a slot opens up or you decide to do another run :-)
@Sableye Well darn. Please let me know if a slot opens up or you decide to do another run :-)
Dappervolk ID #27689
Rbf96Oh.gifCuK85yM.pngtRNevRC.gif
@Sableye
Do you plan to release your lovely rockbreakers entry?
@Sableye
Do you plan to release your lovely rockbreakers entry?
m5kNycY.pngFMdbyfP.pnge3svukl.pngLSkUnqX.png
@Takora
I'm not sure.. I don't think there's enough interest for me to print it honestly
@Takora
I'm not sure.. I don't think there's enough interest for me to print it honestly
@Sableye Maybe I'm a little confused but when you decide when the second run for Aegaeon will be will we automaticly be put on the list? Or will we have to check back to gain a slot?
@Sableye Maybe I'm a little confused but when you decide when the second run for Aegaeon will be will we automaticly be put on the list? Or will we have to check back to gain a slot?
lSzo9WN.png
Hello everyone! I've gotten the rest of the copies of Eosos, so you can send me the payment (600g) to receive your copy!
I would like to let you know that I decided to print one extra run because there were a lot more people who wanted a copy than I thought there would be : S
So in total there are 40 copies that exist instead of the original 30 I planned for. If, in light of this, you would no longer like to purchase a copy just let me know!
The accent has been completely retired now though and I will not be printing any more copies beyond the 40 that currently exist.

@Itsy
@Cedric
@echinoderma
@Ruurin
@smoothy
@Kittson

@Amphiptere [tr]
@Niharike
@Chee
@Zilleniose
@Zilleniose
@pecha
@Gainstrive
@Gainstrive

@PebblesV
@windyfields
@Luunai
@Appellosine
@Appellosine
@Anemia
@moosesushi
@Uniformshark
Hello everyone! I've gotten the rest of the copies of Eosos, so you can send me the payment (600g) to receive your copy!
I would like to let you know that I decided to print one extra run because there were a lot more people who wanted a copy than I thought there would be : S
So in total there are 40 copies that exist instead of the original 30 I planned for. If, in light of this, you would no longer like to purchase a copy just let me know!
The accent has been completely retired now though and I will not be printing any more copies beyond the 40 that currently exist.

@Itsy
@Cedric
@echinoderma
@Ruurin
@smoothy
@Kittson

@Amphiptere [tr]
@Niharike
@Chee
@Zilleniose
@Zilleniose
@pecha
@Gainstrive
@Gainstrive

@PebblesV
@windyfields
@Luunai
@Appellosine
@Appellosine
@Anemia
@moosesushi
@Uniformshark
@Sharkbro
I already did another run of aegaeon a while ago, but I only pinged the people who signed up first to reserve a copy. I will not be doing any other reprints in the future : (
@Sharkbro
I already did another run of aegaeon a while ago, but I only pinged the people who signed up first to reserve a copy. I will not be doing any other reprints in the future : (
@Sableye
I am still interested in Eosos, but could you hold my copy for a week as I have just bought a set of festival skins/accents?
@Sableye
I am still interested in Eosos, but could you hold my copy for a week as I have just bought a set of festival skins/accents?
3EAoDJ5.pngcUq3mJV.gifn8WBZAl.png
@Amphiptere
No problem!
@Amphiptere
No problem!
@Sableye Hello! Could i please grab a copy of g l i t c h w a v e if there are any still in stock? Thanks!
@Sableye Hello! Could i please grab a copy of g l i t c h w a v e if there are any still in stock? Thanks!
aNdKU7B.gifeIjh2Ze.png4TXnIHU.gif
!
1 2 ... 108 109 110 111 112 ... 154 155