Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [CLOSE] RD's Tailor
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 45 46
@rosedragoness

thank you for the awesome accents! May I be on the general pinglist please?
@rosedragoness

thank you for the awesome accents! May I be on the general pinglist please?
x8xEApE.png
@severance done!
@severance done!
shopT.gifIAVsupb.pngy7TyMJF.png
@rosedragoness Hey, could I see a preview for eyemancer on this lady? ~ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9019261] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/90193/9019261_350.png[/img] [/url] Thanks!
@rosedragoness
Hey, could I see a preview for eyemancer on this lady? ~

9019261_350.png

Thanks!
tRFI5MD.png
@rosedragoness Thanks again for the accent!
Hey I'm curious if you happened to have any extras of the M accent, since I ordered to female copies it would make sense to match with two males but I only ordered one at the time c: Let me know the price of a second copy if you have one? If not that's fine!
@rosedragoness Thanks again for the accent!
Hey I'm curious if you happened to have any extras of the M accent, since I ordered to female copies it would make sense to match with two males but I only ordered one at the time c: Let me know the price of a second copy if you have one? If not that's fine!

newsig1_by_araktugage-d9o53os.png
@lowkey I do, I put it on auction for outrageous price (500kT). Could always order for next batch :) @Atlas [img]http://www.aorchard.com/sites/default/files/images/eyemancer_by_rosedragoness5.jpg[/img]
@lowkey I do, I put it on auction for outrageous price (500kT). Could always order for next batch :)

@Atlas
eyemancer_by_rosedragoness5.jpg
@rosedragoness
Ah oh goodness yeah I wouldn't be able to afford that, not with my geneing projects underway
I'll pass and look for an alternative, thanks though!
@rosedragoness
Ah oh goodness yeah I wouldn't be able to afford that, not with my geneing projects underway
I'll pass and look for an alternative, thanks though!

@lowkey like the next slots? Might be some time but that one is only 100g more.. so 500g/400g depends on how many interests. btw your expo link is invalid and I love your DA. I would though skilled artist like you would make your own skin x) .
@lowkey like the next slots? Might be some time but that one is only 100g more.. so 500g/400g depends on how many interests. btw your expo link is invalid and I love your DA. I would though skilled artist like you would make your own skin x) .
@rosedragoness
I'm not overly sure if I want to wait for a second round to fill, which is why I'd rather not be put on a list yet or anything c: The price is not an issue (for the second round, the 500 G) it's more the wait, because I might end up with something else in the meantime and I don't want to take up a spot that when the time comes, I might not even want
@rosedragoness
I'm not overly sure if I want to wait for a second round to fill, which is why I'd rather not be put on a list yet or anything c: The price is not an issue (for the second round, the 500 G) it's more the wait, because I might end up with something else in the meantime and I don't want to take up a spot that when the time comes, I might not even want

@lowkey okie xD
@lowkey okie xD
@rosedragoness
Eeep it looks awesome! c:
It's 400g correct? If so put me down, do I send the gems now or once it fills? ^^
@rosedragoness
Eeep it looks awesome! c:
It's 400g correct? If so put me down, do I send the gems now or once it fills? ^^
tRFI5MD.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 45 46