Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [CLOSE] RD's Tailor
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 45 46
@rosedragoness

Okie doke sent payment ! And can I be added to the general ping list? :)
@rosedragoness

Okie doke sent payment ! And can I be added to the general ping list? :)
PLsXc6R.pngoqJOUWP.pngV1aKd52.png
@rosedragoness

Payment for the F accents have been sent
May I please get one slot for the M Pestilence accent as well?
@rosedragoness

Payment for the F accents have been sent
May I please get one slot for the M Pestilence accent as well?

newsig1_by_araktugage-d9o53os.png
@lowkey @beex @shishiru @knyvern Requests done.

@niharike @rainwaltz @knyvern @beex @lowkey payments accepted

First posts updated accordingly.
Just a note to those who requested male nocturne accent that on third post I detailed a more over-the-body pestilence that is in support ticket. Just don't want anyone feels they should have wait for that one ;) .
@lowkey @beex @shishiru @knyvern Requests done.

@niharike @rainwaltz @knyvern @beex @lowkey payments accepted

First posts updated accordingly.
Just a note to those who requested male nocturne accent that on third post I detailed a more over-the-body pestilence that is in support ticket. Just don't want anyone feels they should have wait for that one ;) .
shopT.gifIAVsupb.pngy7TyMJF.png
@rosedragoness Thanks c:
Also can I be pinged on the results of the M accent with more coverage? I do like it but I'm not sure I have the funds if it's considered a skin, so depending on the result I might either get this low-coverage one or the alternate
@rosedragoness Thanks c:
Also can I be pinged on the results of the M accent with more coverage? I do like it but I'm not sure I have the funds if it's considered a skin, so depending on the result I might either get this low-coverage one or the alternate

newsig1_by_araktugage-d9o53os.png
@Lowkey : done. And I would agree... skin is scarily expensive I can't fund it my own xD ..
@Lowkey : done. And I would agree... skin is scarily expensive I can't fund it my own xD ..
@rosedragoness Could I get a copy of Nocturnal Sky?
@rosedragoness Could I get a copy of Nocturnal Sky?
@severance @ravenwind got your payments.

@liulfr added, but I am pessimistic if it can reach at least 4 xD
@severance @ravenwind got your payments.

@liulfr added, but I am pessimistic if it can reach at least 4 xD
@ravenwind
@severance
@niharike
@knyvern
@Shishiru
@lowkey

I know I have one slot vacant on pestilenceM but I think I will just send to skin central now, please send me 300g/150,000t thank you!

@reborn knock knock? do you still want to buy pestilence for 300g/150,000t ? :)
@ravenwind
@severance
@niharike
@knyvern
@Shishiru
@lowkey

I know I have one slot vacant on pestilenceM but I think I will just send to skin central now, please send me 300g/150,000t thank you!

@reborn knock knock? do you still want to buy pestilence for 300g/150,000t ? :)
@rosedragoness
I would like 2pestilence M nocturne accent and and 2 female but with the 5-10 price.
@rosedragoness
I would like 2pestilence M nocturne accent and and 2 female but with the 5-10 price.
Have lots of Dragons for sale in my back of my lair just ask and you can most likely buy it. Especially if already in AH I will give a discount.
@EccentricBerber : you can purchase one pestilenceM for 300g/150kT as there still one slot remaining on that. And I will put your name in between slot 6-10 for the rest and they will cost 400g/200kT. Is this fine?
@EccentricBerber : you can purchase one pestilenceM for 300g/150kT as there still one slot remaining on that. And I will put your name in between slot 6-10 for the rest and they will cost 400g/200kT. Is this fine?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 45 46