Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [CLOSE] RD's Tailor
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46
Thanks everyone, payment accepted, will submit around 8 hours from now or 5am server time :)
Thanks everyone, payment accepted, will submit around 8 hours from now or 5am server time :)
shopT.gifIAVsupb.pngy7TyMJF.png
@founder @Minx @shian @TerrorDerr @maye @Atomikamikaze @Latios
Quote:
Hello!

This is an automated message to let you know that your Custom Skin submission has successfully been submitted for approval. Please allow 5-7 days for the skin to be approved and delivered back to you. Please save this message for your records.

Your Custom Skin order receipt # is 9577

Thank you for your submission!
- The Flight Rising Team
Wish my first accent luck, I would love to see your dragons bring the disease. Make me think more of I might fit with the plague ;) .

Added next for reprint and male interests.
@founder @Minx @shian @TerrorDerr @maye @Atomikamikaze @Latios
Quote:
Hello!

This is an automated message to let you know that your Custom Skin submission has successfully been submitted for approval. Please allow 5-7 days for the skin to be approved and delivered back to you. Please save this message for your records.

Your Custom Skin order receipt # is 9577

Thank you for your submission!
- The Flight Rising Team
Wish my first accent luck, I would love to see your dragons bring the disease. Make me think more of I might fit with the plague ;) .

Added next for reprint and male interests.
@rosedragoness Hello! I just wanted to check and see if you've received my payment? It's still marked as unpaid in the first post so I figured I'd check. Thanks!
@rosedragoness Hello! I just wanted to check and see if you've received my payment? It's still marked as unpaid in the first post so I figured I'd check. Thanks!
64514_s.gif
[quote name="Founder" date="2014-12-29 10:15:32"]@rosedragoness Hello! I just wanted to check and see if you've received my payment? It's still marked as unpaid in the first post so I figured I'd check. Thanks![/quote] ups sorry, I got them all :)
Founder wrote on 2014-12-29 10:15:32:
ups sorry, I got them all :)
@rosedragoness

could I please have a preview on the girl i linked earlier? :)
@rosedragoness

could I please have a preview on the girl i linked earlier? :)
x8xEApE.png
@severance I did. Tho I guess you change the tail :o [img]http://www.aorchard.com/sites/default/files/images/pestilence_by_rosedragoness7.jpg[/img]
@severance I did. Tho I guess you change the tail :o

pestilence_by_rosedragoness7.jpg
@rosedragoness

hmm...I'm not seeing it? If I missed it sorry! I'm also not seeing the image linking in the thread.

edit: also, could I be put down for a slot plz :)
@rosedragoness

hmm...I'm not seeing it? If I missed it sorry! I'm also not seeing the image linking in the thread.

edit: also, could I be put down for a slot plz :)
x8xEApE.png
[code][/code][quote name="Severance" date="2014-12-29 16:17:12"]@rosedragoness hmm...I'm not seeing it? If I missed it sorry! [s]I'm also not seeing the image linking in the thread.[/s][/quote] @severance refresh, my hosting take a few seconds to show it or direct link: http://www.aorchard.com/sites/default/files/images/pestilence_by_rosedragoness7.jpg
Code:
Severance wrote on 2014-12-29 16:17:12:
@rosedragoness

@severance refresh, my hosting take a few seconds to show it
or direct link:
http://www.aorchard.com/sites/default/files/images/pestilence_by_rosedragoness7.jpg
@rosedragoness

ah sorry about that! Thank you for the link :) Are there per chance any slots left for the first round of the accent? If so I'd love a copy and will send payment, but if not no worries! :)
@rosedragoness

ah sorry about that! Thank you for the link :) Are there per chance any slots left for the first round of the accent? If so I'd love a copy and will send payment, but if not no worries! :)
x8xEApE.png
[quote name="Severance" date="2014-12-29 16:21:04"]@rosedragoness ah sorry about that! Thank you for the link :) Are there per chance any slots left for the first round of the accent? If so I'd love a copy and will send payment, but if not no worries! :)[/quote] nope, second round I'm afraid...
Severance wrote on 2014-12-29 16:21:04:
@rosedragoness

nope, second round I'm afraid...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46