Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Raikdow's- Currently closed and refunded
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 33 34
@Frankenstein- Unfortunately there isn't much interest in the original accent, so it's unlikely I'll be coming out with varients.

@fionapup- I'll put you down on the list, and you can send payment when more interest has been gathered. c=

@Prongsie- I may! I'm currently working on one similar to photosynthesis atm.

@Ikunoche
@rbb
@Tezzeret -I have exactly three copies left (not on the AH), so you can get one as soon as you send payment. c=
@Frankenstein- Unfortunately there isn't much interest in the original accent, so it's unlikely I'll be coming out with varients.

@fionapup- I'll put you down on the list, and you can send payment when more interest has been gathered. c=

@Prongsie- I may! I'm currently working on one similar to photosynthesis atm.

@Ikunoche
@rbb
@Tezzeret -I have exactly three copies left (not on the AH), so you can get one as soon as you send payment. c=
2u8j5dz.jpg
@Raikdow - Any updates on the Merle Tundra accent? I'm trying to make sure I'm keeping enough for payment, but its been awhile. I'm still extremely interested though.
@Raikdow - Any updates on the Merle Tundra accent? I'm trying to make sure I'm keeping enough for payment, but its been awhile. I'm still extremely interested though.
0BrAWFT.png8sbZLoS.png
@Raikdow
Would you accept treasure as full or partial payment?
@Raikdow
Would you accept treasure as full or partial payment?
8wF4Uc8.png
@raikdow ahh could you ping me if you ever do? Id be v interested!
@raikdow ahh could you ping me if you ever do? Id be v interested!
19c9b5f8958ad5a24d3c553c401ca1a4a08e4bfc.png
@mewhaku- Unfortunately, there hasn't been much interest in it, so I can't give an ETA. :C

@Ikunoche- I do accept treasure. :D

@Prongsie- Will do! ^^
@mewhaku- Unfortunately, there hasn't been much interest in it, so I can't give an ETA. :C

@Ikunoche- I do accept treasure. :D

@Prongsie- Will do! ^^
2u8j5dz.jpg
@Raikdow - Ok, I'll keep waiting!
@Raikdow - Ok, I'll keep waiting!
0BrAWFT.png8sbZLoS.png
@Raikdow What's your gem:treasure ratio?
@Raikdow What's your gem:treasure ratio?
8wF4Uc8.png
@ikunoche- 1:500
@ikunoche- 1:500
2u8j5dz.jpg
@Raikdow I'm really interested in the accent "Honor Guard" (for the female nocs). Do we have to pay in gems or do you have a gem/treasure ratio? (I couldn't find one, so I apologize if I missed it)
@Raikdow I'm really interested in the accent "Honor Guard" (for the female nocs). Do we have to pay in gems or do you have a gem/treasure ratio? (I couldn't find one, so I apologize if I missed it)
8BRN8cm.png

trans_zpsqyxnavvy.png
@Raikdow
:) Not a problem. If it does come out, please give me a shout.
@Raikdow
:) Not a problem. If it does come out, please give me a shout.
6NnpwYg.png
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 33 34