Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [ M O V E D ]
@theplastics

Hi! I would be very interested in a reprint of Night Flowers (for female nocturnes) if you do one :) Could I be added to the pinglist? And do you do treasure payments? I will have the gems fairly soon, but I don't right now, and I'd hate to get pinged before I've sold anything and not be able to pay for it because I'm 50 gems short X) Thanks!
@theplastics

Hi! I would be very interested in a reprint of Night Flowers (for female nocturnes) if you do one :) Could I be added to the pinglist? And do you do treasure payments? I will have the gems fairly soon, but I don't right now, and I'd hate to get pinged before I've sold anything and not be able to pay for it because I'm 50 gems short X) Thanks!
AJLsK60.pngH5FZ7rv.png
@SilverKunama sure i added you to the ping list, thanks for the interest! and yep i accept treasure/gems/mixed payment for it. :)
@SilverKunama sure i added you to the ping list, thanks for the interest! and yep i accept treasure/gems/mixed payment for it. :)
h accent shop
gijinka art shop
@Shadowhuntress @TomoeHotaru @Aerinsol @Darlnim @Chocolata @JovaniSkye

hi! just letting you know that copies of gold ornamentals CM have arrived! Please send over payment of 500g/250kT if you're interested in one, or please tell me if you no longer wish to purchase a copy. thanks! :)

@Shadowhuntress @TomoeHotaru @Aerinsol @Darlnim @Chocolata @JovaniSkye

hi! just letting you know that copies of gold ornamentals CM have arrived! Please send over payment of 500g/250kT if you're interested in one, or please tell me if you no longer wish to purchase a copy. thanks! :)

h accent shop
gijinka art shop
@theplastics sent treasure for one! Thanks X3
@theplastics sent treasure for one! Thanks X3
@theplastics
Hii:D
May I get ping when you reprint Wings of Ancients(both M and F) and Gold Ornamentals CF
@theplastics
Hii:D
May I get ping when you reprint Wings of Ancients(both M and F) and Gold Ornamentals CF
@theplastics

Please put me on ping list of Nea Isis Gembond Version, Wings of Ancients Noc F/M, Gold Ornamentals CM! I'm very interested in these accent :3
@theplastics

Please put me on ping list of Nea Isis Gembond Version, Wings of Ancients Noc F/M, Gold Ornamentals CM! I'm very interested in these accent :3
@PiggySnail added! :)

@Soran added to the ping lists! I actually have a copy of Gold Ornamentals CM right now; if you want one you can buy one from the AH (500g) OR send 250kT to me if you want to pay in treasure. :)
@PiggySnail added! :)

@Soran added to the ping lists! I actually have a copy of Gold Ornamentals CM right now; if you want one you can buy one from the AH (500g) OR send 250kT to me if you want to pay in treasure. :)
h accent shop
gijinka art shop
@theplastics

I can't search that in AH now. Have you any stock of accent?
Then I'll send gems by PM :3
@theplastics

I can't search that in AH now. Have you any stock of accent?
Then I'll send gems by PM :3
@Soran ah sorry about that, seems everything in the AH has been sold out! but yes i'm holding one for you, please send the gems over so i can give you the accent, thanks! :)
@Soran ah sorry about that, seems everything in the AH has been sold out! but yes i'm holding one for you, please send the gems over so i can give you the accent, thanks! :)
h accent shop
gijinka art shop
@theplastics

Sent them
@theplastics

Sent them