Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [ M O V E D ]
@theplastics Thank you so much! Payment sent. Love your accents!
@theplastics Thank you so much! Payment sent. Love your accents!
Quitting FR, check out my giveaway and art request here: click!
@cervas @AwayfromBirdland hey there! just a reminder that i'm still holding your butterfly enchantment noc f accent! please send over payment of 500g/250kT if you're still interested. if i receive no response after 24hrs i will assume you no longer wish to buy the accent and will toss it up in the AH.

@KongAree hi! let me know if you still want your copy of gold ornamentals cf or if you no longer wish to purchase it. :)

@cervas @AwayfromBirdland hey there! just a reminder that i'm still holding your butterfly enchantment noc f accent! please send over payment of 500g/250kT if you're still interested. if i receive no response after 24hrs i will assume you no longer wish to buy the accent and will toss it up in the AH.

@KongAree hi! let me know if you still want your copy of gold ornamentals cf or if you no longer wish to purchase it. :)

h accent shop
gijinka art shop
@theplastics
Sent!!XD Thank you!! Sorry for late..!
@theplastics
Sent!!XD Thank you!! Sorry for late..!
I am using Google Translate to speak English. Occasionally it is translated bizarrely. Thank you for your consideration.
@theplastics Please let me know if you do another run of Gold Ornaments for male and female Coatls - it fits quite well with my India-themed pair < 3
@theplastics Please let me know if you do another run of Gold Ornaments for male and female Coatls - it fits quite well with my India-themed pair < 3
@JovaniSkye sure i added you to their ping list, thanks for the interest!
@JovaniSkye sure i added you to their ping list, thanks for the interest!
h accent shop
gijinka art shop
@theplastics

Hi! Do you have plans for more non-Nocture/Imperial accents in the future? I LOVE the style of the Ornamental series but am having a hard time finding cute jewelry accents to put on my spirals/guardians/faes/pearlcatchers. :c I'm sad I wasn't around for Polos Crown.
@theplastics

Hi! Do you have plans for more non-Nocture/Imperial accents in the future? I LOVE the style of the Ornamental series but am having a hard time finding cute jewelry accents to put on my spirals/guardians/faes/pearlcatchers. :c I'm sad I wasn't around for Polos Crown.
@Licorne yes definitely! i do plan to make ornamentals for different breeds, so i can ping you when i finish some? i do also have ideas for other breeds so i can put you on a ping list for the breeds you like as well, if you want me to. :)
@Licorne yes definitely! i do plan to make ornamentals for different breeds, so i can ping you when i finish some? i do also have ideas for other breeds so i can put you on a ping list for the breeds you like as well, if you want me to. :)
h accent shop
gijinka art shop
@theplastics

Yessssss omg I would love that. I'm especially interested in noodles, pcs, faes and guardians......I just want to load my dragons up in heaps of gold.
@theplastics

Yessssss omg I would love that. I'm especially interested in noodles, pcs, faes and guardians......I just want to load my dragons up in heaps of gold.
@Licorne blinged up dragons are the best tbh i feel u

i added you to the ping lists then, thanks for the interest! :)
@Licorne blinged up dragons are the best tbh i feel u

i added you to the ping lists then, thanks for the interest! :)
h accent shop
gijinka art shop
@theplastics
Sorry for the late reply I'm not having the gems atm so I'm no longer interested ;) You can put it in the AH!
@theplastics
Sorry for the late reply I'm not having the gems atm so I'm no longer interested ;) You can put it in the AH!
tumblr_inline_nnxvl2h4qm1sna6h0_100.pngtumblr_inline_nnxvlaOVtE1sna6h0_100.pngtumblr_inline_nnxvl6sIv51sna6h0_100.pngtumblr_inline_nnxvlhoMWV1sna6h0_100.pngtumblr_inline_nnxvkhZbq41sna6h0_100.pngtumblr_inline_nnxvkrUkLO1sna6h0_100.png