Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Kal's Shop: on hiatus, reprints in AH
1 2 ... 438 439 440 441 442 ... 579 580
@selenomancy @Alestrius @Yilara @Valemora @Plushstiel @Phoenixfyre @SadariEvenstar @Carnivore @BlackMistress @Peacekeeper @Morphini @Devilbaby @Sitka @Carthasis @Bluetadamore @Micheru @Tiriea @TheUltimateOwl @herongale @Cyphurus @SilverLately @Nightwind @Rayzor @FlareSolaire @JD1620 @PeacefulBliss @Katreal @Chiptunehero @Firtarian @OwnedByCats @CosmicAsh @Battler @Zukana13731 @SammySepticEye @Jazz @kaaoqi @hat17

You are all on the Glacial Guide list, thanks so much! For those of you who asked about later payment or treasure payment, the answer is "that's fine!" :)

@Blod Completely ok, thanks for letting me know! :)
@selenomancy @Alestrius @Yilara @Valemora @Plushstiel @Phoenixfyre @SadariEvenstar @Carnivore @BlackMistress @Peacekeeper @Morphini @Devilbaby @Sitka @Carthasis @Bluetadamore @Micheru @Tiriea @TheUltimateOwl @herongale @Cyphurus @SilverLately @Nightwind @Rayzor @FlareSolaire @JD1620 @PeacefulBliss @Katreal @Chiptunehero @Firtarian @OwnedByCats @CosmicAsh @Battler @Zukana13731 @SammySepticEye @Jazz @kaaoqi @hat17

You are all on the Glacial Guide list, thanks so much! For those of you who asked about later payment or treasure payment, the answer is "that's fine!" :)

@Blod Completely ok, thanks for letting me know! :)
kalsaccentbanner2tiny_by_kaljaia-d9dlyep.png
@Kaljaia Can I send you the gems now? If I keep them around I tend to spend them on other things. Ooops! ;-)
@Kaljaia Can I send you the gems now? If I keep them around I tend to spend them on other things. Ooops! ;-)
crimhasitallfiguredout.gif
@OwnedByCats Yeah that's fine, I'll send the printed accent as soon as it's in :)
@OwnedByCats Yeah that's fine, I'll send the printed accent as soon as it's in :)
kalsaccentbanner2tiny_by_kaljaia-d9dlyep.png
Sweeet :-D I will send you a one way CR right now then. I guess you can tell from all the people wanting this accent that it really is hard for us to find really, really good accents like yours for tundras. Hoping to see more of them in the future! @Kaljaia
Sweeet :-D I will send you a one way CR right now then. I guess you can tell from all the people wanting this accent that it really is hard for us to find really, really good accents like yours for tundras. Hoping to see more of them in the future! @Kaljaia
crimhasitallfiguredout.gif
@Kaljaia
I'd like a slot for Glacial Guide please. =)
@Kaljaia
I'd like a slot for Glacial Guide please. =)
cnFe09Q.gif
@Kaljaia

May I have a slot for Glacial Guide please? Thanks much!
@Kaljaia

May I have a slot for Glacial Guide please? Thanks much!
southfarthing_animated_banner_by_lightdragon777-dalnd0o.gif
@Kaljaia

I just sent a CR for payment for my first copy of Glacial Guide, but I'd like to get another for a friend if that's okay! Please put me down for another copy of Glacial Guide! :D
@Kaljaia

I just sent a CR for payment for my first copy of Glacial Guide, but I'd like to get another for a friend if that's okay! Please put me down for another copy of Glacial Guide! :D
r9UNff0.pngCainoNA.png0wiSKoy.png
@Kaljaia May I please get a Glacial Guide slot?
@Kaljaia May I please get a Glacial Guide slot?
MUYNhfy.png
BPzUHdW.png
WNKiucd.png
tGnTWvF.pngpcTpS11.pngIJZETli.png
@Kaljaia
One slot for Glacial Guide please!
@Kaljaia
One slot for Glacial Guide please!
672A68079898-1_zps85a0df8c.png672A68079898-1_zps8a82b29b.png
@Kaljaia

One slot for Glacial Guide please! :D
@Kaljaia