Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [T]Skin and Accent Problems
1 2 ... 648 649 650 651 652 ... 1132 1133
hello! i just submitted #69377, untitled_dream.png. the following also applies to orders #69389 and #6939. the accent has some pixel art japanese text on it. despite it being hard to read, here are translations for it:

top bar of the window surrounding the spiral's face: "dreamer - paint"
underneath said top bar: "file | edit | view | image | colors | help"

top bar of pop up spiral is holding: "question"
text inside pop up: "who are you when you are where you are?"
answers for pop up: "i do not know"

text on water bottle: "aesthetic"

text on long pop up bar: "exist?"
hello! i just submitted #69377, untitled_dream.png. the following also applies to orders #69389 and #6939. the accent has some pixel art japanese text on it. despite it being hard to read, here are translations for it:

top bar of the window surrounding the spiral's face: "dreamer - paint"
underneath said top bar: "file | edit | view | image | colors | help"

top bar of pop up spiral is holding: "question"
text inside pop up: "who are you when you are where you are?"
answers for pop up: "i do not know"

text on water bottle: "aesthetic"

text on long pop up bar: "exist?"
pJX0JaI.gif bee
FR +3
they/them

G1 addict
tired 24/7
waporvave

z0gmzJu.png
Sss701O.png accent shop
Sss701O.png g1 sales
Sss701O.png free brews
Sss701O.png outfit shop
z0gmzJu.png
Hello, I recently got a copy of an old accent by a user that I’m pretty sure has quit playing and the accent has some stray pixels. You can see the stray pixels just off the tips of the antlers ———————————————V——-V [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63988704][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/639888/63988704_350.png[/img][/url] [skin=11002]
Hello, I recently got a copy of an old accent by a user that I’m pretty sure has quit playing and the accent has some stray pixels.

You can see the stray pixels just off the tips of the antlers

———————————————V——-V
63988704_350.png

Hiya, I've already sent in for a 1-print of this, but I have enough orders for another run so I want to make sure the art is acceptable before I submit it again ! This is for [i]Let's Learn[/i], order #69353! [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/djzuwrT.png[/img]
Hiya, I've already sent in for a 1-print of this, but I have enough orders for another run so I want to make sure the art is acceptable before I submit it again ! This is for Let's Learn, order #69353!
djzuwrT.png
nXERsAh.gif x
Quest
they/them

wishlist
skyquest
loreshop
x
hm6g4Hg.gif
z6yC46F.png
xx
vqpPMnZ.png x tumblr_inline_ny7iufldYa1qmzhvw_540.png
I submitted my accent ( order #69191 ) on the 17th and still haven't heard back from the staff about it, it's been 11 days, I've never had this happen and idk what to do.
I submitted my accent ( order #69191 ) on the 17th and still haven't heard back from the staff about it, it's been 11 days, I've never had this happen and idk what to do.
Tj9jm0X.png bwFw21K.png uJgX9G9.png 4ogWlJU.png
ELWEhez.png
yUgY90m.png
xp0Pzju.png
bhlBVAO.png
ymF86gg.png
@final The image has been updated.

@willowlight7 I would recommend removing the star entirely.

@Sucrose I can recommend these for resubmission.

@NorthernDawn The name has been updated.

@Maikatze I PMed you.

@Ravenhearst The names have been updated. As for the holiday skins, those items don't use the player's ID numbers since they are under admin items. They will show up if you search for your name in the description field, however.

@Virtualhel Thanks for telling us. The icon has been fixed.

@Angilian The image has been updated, and the other order cancelled.

@shroudrat There have been 35 copies of Roundsey's Hat printed.

@Vaixation The ID has been fixed.

@sharkcola The image has been updated.

@betwixted Thanks for letting us know.

@Solarae Thanks for letting us know. The image has been fixed.

@holoquest We can't do pre-approvals for skins that have not been through the skin queue yet.
@final The image has been updated.

@willowlight7 I would recommend removing the star entirely.

@Sucrose I can recommend these for resubmission.

@NorthernDawn The name has been updated.

@Maikatze I PMed you.

@Ravenhearst The names have been updated. As for the holiday skins, those items don't use the player's ID numbers since they are under admin items. They will show up if you search for your name in the description field, however.

@Virtualhel Thanks for telling us. The icon has been fixed.

@Angilian The image has been updated, and the other order cancelled.

@shroudrat There have been 35 copies of Roundsey's Hat printed.

@Vaixation The ID has been fixed.

@sharkcola The image has been updated.

@betwixted Thanks for letting us know.

@Solarae Thanks for letting us know. The image has been fixed.

@holoquest We can't do pre-approvals for skins that have not been through the skin queue yet.
heya, just got skin #36054 (order #69267) and it's got the wrong name on it? I submitted it as "Auralithe" and it came back as "Rainbow Shepherd" lol
heya, just got skin #36054 (order #69267) and it's got the wrong name on it? I submitted it as "Auralithe" and it came back as "Rainbow Shepherd" lol
W6mRcKD.png empty space
why are you selecting it
@madsniper alright, thank you!
@madsniper alright, thank you!
hello! i changed my username from sharkcola to emeritus and need the descriptions of these skins changed to match, thank you!

hello! i changed my username from sharkcola to emeritus and need the descriptions of these skins changed to match, thank you!

52248330644_ea876ff4a5_o.gif vesper - he / his or dae / daemon.
your local evil wizard
baphomet.gif
Hello! Could I get this skin's name changed from "Stardust Ice" to "Starswept Ice"? All of its recolors are named Starswept (ie Starswept Ash), but I accidentally inputted this one wrong. Thank you!

Hello! Could I get this skin's name changed from "Stardust Ice" to "Starswept Ice"? All of its recolors are named Starswept (ie Starswept Ash), but I accidentally inputted this one wrong. Thank you!

> Havic
> He/they/it
> Current avatar dragon
[item=Accent: Imperial Error] has the icon of a wildclaw male, but it's for an imperial male
Accent: Imperial Error has the icon of a wildclaw male, but it's for an imperial male
5892c5c340f5264298ab03b35ff0dcfa32e5c846.pnga3abe3a57fa73e1e4d20440c93f392df4a1de2b2.png99d546c5f2f73a91e494a877b318b5fe2cc494d0.png
1 2 ... 648 649 650 651 652 ... 1132 1133