Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Accent Trading Hub
1 2 ... 3269 3270 3271 3272 3273 ... 3513 3514
Still very much seeking the following skin:

Offering:
3kg (I can get more with time!)
×5 Noc eggs
Any of the following skins/accents:

Can do a combination, just ask!

Please ping or message me if you have a copy you're looking to sell/trade!
Still very much seeking the following skin:

Offering:
3kg (I can get more with time!)
×5 Noc eggs
Any of the following skins/accents:

Can do a combination, just ask!

Please ping or message me if you have a copy you're looking to sell/trade!
Orca | they/he
Please check dragon profiles for pronouns before mentioning them!
@sucrose

How much for omyj-tskt?
@sucrose

How much for omyj-tskt?

One day, will these too become but distant memories?
. . .
Yes, in the blink of an eye.

@coincidence
I can toss you a copy for Blueprint price (1kg) + pwyw tip?
@coincidence
I can toss you a copy for Blueprint price (1kg) + pwyw tip?
FGcy2e4.png xx Sucrose
u she/they
u frt +3
u skins
u wishlist
xx FGcy2e4.png
@Sucrose

Holey moley I am broke lol.

I'm willing to pay 1.2kg if you're willing to wait for me to get those funds?
@Sucrose

Holey moley I am broke lol.

I'm willing to pay 1.2kg if you're willing to wait for me to get those funds?

One day, will these too become but distant memories?
. . .
Yes, in the blink of an eye.

@coincidence
Yeah for sure! Lmk whenever!
@coincidence
Yeah for sure! Lmk whenever!
FGcy2e4.png xx Sucrose
u she/they
u frt +3
u skins
u wishlist
xx FGcy2e4.png
Hey everyone !

looking for:
Or any kinda stuff that looks like these ~
> full accent wishlist heeeeere! <

have:

Hey everyone !

looking for:
Or any kinda stuff that looks like these ~
> full accent wishlist heeeeere! <

have:

TO3CCkr.png
[center][b]WANT:[/b] [b]Sherushi's[/b] [item=Accent: Wolf Walker] [i]or[/i] [item=Accent: Feldr] and [b]Thunderwyvern's[/b] [item=Accent: Weapons master] [b]HAVE:[/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/layout/icon_gems.png[/img] Gems [img]http://flightrising.com/images/layout/icon_gems.png[/img] [/center]
WANT:

Sherushi's
Accent: Wolf Walker or Accent: Feldr

and

Thunderwyvern's
Accent: Weapons master

HAVE:

icon_gems.png Gems icon_gems.png
[center][b]Looking for:[/b][/center] [center]Highest priority:[/center] [center][item=accent: fawn flora][/center] [center]Also, looking for these:[/center] [center][item=skin: Evenglow][skin=44237][item=skin: answers promised][item=skin: falco][item=skin: colubris][item=skin: Storytime][/center] [center][b]Have to trade:[/b][/center] [center]Will also consider offers for pure on some of these.[/center] [center][item=accent: Astral Acolight M][item=accent: Oh Deer][item=accent: Arcentelu][item=accent: Silver Gleam][item=accent: Helianthus][item=accent: CheongUn][item=accent: Gesmee][item=accent: Wild Flower][item=accent: periodt!][item=skin: Viatorem][item=accent: mundi auri][item=accent: Enchained][item=accent: Royalty][item=accent: Black Peach F][skin=33616][item=skin: steeping vengeance][item=accent: Sky blossom][item=accent: Kitsune Coatl M][item=accent: tears shed][item=accent: Oh Romeo][item=skin: Pick It Up][item=accent: Elphame Plumes][item=accent: to beginning][item=skin: a night in gold][item=skin: Follower][item=accent: Moonpearl M][item=skin: Dawn At Last][item=accent: Knotted Runes (Dark)][item=accent: Mithras][item=skin: Crown of Tempests][item=accent: LC:Psyche Melt][item=accent: bauble boy][item=accent: Candlelit][item=accent: Limitless][item=accent: Somnus][item=accent: Jade Garden Coatl M][item=accent: High King][item=accent: bling redux][item=skin: jing shui][item=skin: lambgait][item=skin: A DREAM OF HUNGER][item=skin: A DREAM OF BURIAL][/center] [center]I'm also willing to trade for G1s in my lair. If any G1s interest you, please PM me with what you're interested in.[/center]
Looking for:
Highest priority:
Accent: Fawn Flora

Also, looking for these:
Skin: Evenglow Skin: answers promised Skin: falco Skin: colubris Skin: Storytime

Have to trade:

Will also consider offers for pure on some of these.

Accent: Astral Acolight M Accent: Oh Deer Accent: Arcentelu Accent: Silver Gleam Accent: Helianthus Accent: CheongUn Accent: Gesmee Accent: Wild Flower Accent: periodt! Skin: Viatorem Accent: mundi auri Accent: Enchained Accent: Royalty Accent: Black Peach F Skin: steeping vengeance Accent: Sky blossom Accent: Kitsune Coatl M Accent: tears shed Accent: Oh Romeo Skin: Pick It Up Accent: Elphame Plumes Accent: to beginning Skin: a night in gold Skin: Follower Accent: Moonpearl M Skin: Dawn At Last Accent: Knotted Runes (Dark) Accent: Mithras Skin: Crown of Tempests Accent: LC:Psyche Melt Accent: bauble boy Accent: Candlelit Accent: Limitless Accent: Somnus Accent: Jade Garden Coatl M Accent: High King Accent: bling redux Skin: jing shui Skin: lambgait Skin: A DREAM OF HUNGER Skin: A DREAM OF BURIAL

I'm also willing to trade for G1s in my lair. If any G1s interest you, please PM me with what you're interested in.
[quote=Have] [quote][columns][skin=18875] [size=1][center]Foresight Dream[/center][/size] [skin=29894] [size=1][center]Wavedancer[/center][/size] [skin=34463] [size=1][center]aaa. Winged Scarab[/center][/size] [skin=42347] [size=1][center]Lady of doom [color=transparent]o[/color][/center][/size] [nextcol][skin=26617] [size=1][center]The Seeker[/center][/size] [skin=30345] [size=1][center]Sunset Guardian[/center][/size] [skin=35067] [size=1][center]farewell[/center][/size] [skin=43502] [size=1][center]Transparent garden v[/center][/size] [nextcol][skin=26665] [size=1][center]The Keeper[/center][/size] [skin=30346] [size=1][center]Sky Guardian[/center][/size] [skin=35093] [size=1][center]Forged by Aries[/center][/size] [skin=44352] [size=1][center]Khaos [color=transparent]o[/color][/center][/size] [nextcol][skin=27951] [size=1][center]Moonlight Medusa[/center][/size] [skin=30347] [size=1][center]Sun Guardian[/center][/size] [skin=35346] [size=1][center]SS-Deneb[/center][/size] [skin=45856] [size=1][center]Transparent Wedding [color=transparent]o[/color][/center][/size] [nextcol][skin=29687] [size=1][center]My-Fresh Breeze[/center][/size] [skin=30939] [size=1][center]Peacock Crescents[/center][/size] [skin=35512] [size=1][center]Medusa[/center][/size] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/trinket/778.png[/img] [color=transparent][size=1]o o o[/size][/color] [nextcol][skin=29690] [size=1][center]Windan[/center][/size] [skin=31909] [size=1][center]Koning[/center][/size] [skin=42151] [size=1][center]Alexandria[/center][/size] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/trinket/778.png[/img] [color=transparent][size=1]o o o[/size][/color][/columns][/quote] [quote][center][b]Not on the AH (Hesitant)[/b][/center] [columns][center][skin=18877] [size=1][center]Wayfarer's Blessing[/center][/size] [nextcol][center][skin=20267] [size=1][center]Bloodstone Vanguard[/center][/size] [nextcol][center][skin=38713] [size=1][center]Rest[/center][/size] [nextcol][center][skin=48104] [size=1][center]A Study in August[/center][/size][/quote][/quote] [quote=Want] [list][*]Gems. I'm broke and silly and kept pre-ordering skins/accents xD [*]Certain skins/accents that I've been looking for for a while/want for my dragons. They include the following:[/list] [columns][center][skin=34629] [size=1]Harvest Celebration[/size] [skin=20479] [size=1]Sunset Phoenix[/size] [nextcol][center][skin=32441] [size=1]Ares Flower[/size] [skin=33796] [size=1]Chickadee Chorus[/size] [nextcol][center][skin=9685] [size=1]Loyal to the Darkness[/size] [skin=33558] [size=1]Roving Falconer[/size] [nextcol][center][skin=43162] [size=1]saltwater[/size] [skin=35575] [size=1]Roselight Reef[/size] [nextcol][center][skin=8546] [size=1]Sapphire Lotus Lanterns[/size] [skin=38130] [size=1]Hours Lost[/size] [nextcol][center][skin=39258] [size=1]Spring's Muse[/size] [skin=32372] [size=1]KMZoo-A. c. caudatus[/size][/columns][/quote]
Have wrote:
Quote:

Foresight Dream

Wavedancer

aaa. Winged Scarab

Lady of doom
o

The Seeker

Sunset Guardian

farewell

Transparent garden v

The Keeper

Sky Guardian

Forged by Aries

Khaos
o

Moonlight Medusa

Sun Guardian

SS-Deneb

Transparent Wedding
o

My-Fresh Breeze

Peacock Crescents

Medusa

778.png
o
o
o

Windan

Koning

Alexandria

778.png
o
o
o
Quote:
Not on the AH (Hesitant)

Wayfarer's Blessing

Bloodstone Vanguard

Rest

A Study in August

Want wrote:
  • Gems. I'm broke and silly and kept pre-ordering skins/accents xD
  • Certain skins/accents that I've been looking for for a while/want for my dragons. They include the following:

Harvest Celebration

Sunset Phoenix

Ares Flower

Chickadee Chorus

Loyal to the Darkness

Roving Falconer

saltwater

Roselight Reef

Sapphire Lotus Lanterns

Hours Lost

Spring's Muse

KMZoo-A. c. caudatus
UlkVjRV.png
pipsqueak.png
@Suntouched

Hello! Would you entertain gem offers on ?
If so, do you have a price range in mind? I unfortunately couldn't find any sales history on it
@Suntouched

Hello! Would you entertain gem offers on ?
If so, do you have a price range in mind? I unfortunately couldn't find any sales history on it
1 2 ... 3269 3270 3271 3272 3273 ... 3513 3514