Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Accent Trading Hub
1 2 ... 2768 2769 2770 2771 2772 ... 3511 3512
@Coexistence

I would be curious how much would you ask for your:

And

I have a dragon who looks really good in this Female Snapper accent - though he is a Male, so I am checking out the Male Snapper accent too. ^^

Also would you accept this skin as a trade?

@Coexistence

I would be curious how much would you ask for your:

And

I have a dragon who looks really good in this Female Snapper accent - though he is a Male, so I am checking out the Male Snapper accent too. ^^

Also would you accept this skin as a trade?

@Wolfdance I'd price Royal Jelly at 1.5kg and GUSHING GOLD at 1kg! That's a lovely skin but not quite what I'm looking for, sorry ;;
@Wolfdance I'd price Royal Jelly at 1.5kg and GUSHING GOLD at 1kg! That's a lovely skin but not quite what I'm looking for, sorry ;;
@Coexistence

I would be interested in buying the Royal Jelly then! Though I don't have pure 1500g right now, if you accept mixed payment I can send you 1000g + 500kT right now.
But if it's not good, then can I ask you to hold that accent a little bit for me? I can try to exhange my Treasure for Gems with someone. :)
@Coexistence

I would be interested in buying the Royal Jelly then! Though I don't have pure 1500g right now, if you accept mixed payment I can send you 1000g + 500kT right now.
But if it's not good, then can I ask you to hold that accent a little bit for me? I can try to exhange my Treasure for Gems with someone. :)
@Wolfdance I'm only looking for gems rn, unfortunately! I'll send you a PA and you can accept whenever you're ready ^^
@Wolfdance I'm only looking for gems rn, unfortunately! I'll send you a PA and you can accept whenever you're ready ^^
@Coexistence

Thank you very much! I will try my best! :3
@Coexistence

Thank you very much! I will try my best! :3
@Techmox

I got a copy of , what's your offer on it? :0c
@Techmox

I got a copy of , what's your offer on it? :0c
mty1nS3.gif
EVK4e3k.gifXF5EGor.gif7KVKeKl.gifCSL44D6.gif
@Evet I’m so sorry, I didn’t realize there was such a difference between the skin values. I’ll pass for now but will definitely keep it in mind!
@Evet I’m so sorry, I didn’t realize there was such a difference between the skin values. I’ll pass for now but will definitely keep it in mind!
Dappervolk ID #27689
Rbf96Oh.gifCuK85yM.pngtRNevRC.gif
@kragar

How much would you ask for and for ? I probably can't afford both, but I can hope!
@kragar

How much would you ask for and for ? I probably can't afford both, but I can hope!
riVr93C.png
@Wise
I know it's been awhile, but do you still have the accent: Voltaic Sibyl for sale, and if yes, how much would you want for it? Skydancer F, last recent sale was for 400g.
@Wise
I know it's been awhile, but do you still have the accent: Voltaic Sibyl for sale, and if yes, how much would you want for it? Skydancer F, last recent sale was for 400g.
@Sucrose
Oh my goodness, do you still have :O
@Sucrose
Oh my goodness, do you still have :O
Elsie | She / they|
I have a wishlist / trading thread! x
7J1Hgbi.pngYya65zH.pngy6Tz96p.png
1 2 ... 2768 2769 2770 2771 2772 ... 3511 3512