Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Accent Trading Hub
1 2 ... 2529 2530 2531 2532 2533 ... 3524 3525
Have:

TENTATIVE:

(on the last one here, I'm looking to trade it for another Pearlcatcher F accent as a dragon in my lair is currently wearing that!)

Want:
for my boy 35410985 <3

I'm willing to look at pretty much any accent trade as long as it's UMA, it just has to be something that suits a dragon / I know I'll use it :)
Will also look at:
>Gem offers
>Retired stuff
>Specialty items (especially looking for a Bogsneak scroll at the moment!)
>EGGS
>Scatter scrolls
Have:

TENTATIVE:

(on the last one here, I'm looking to trade it for another Pearlcatcher F accent as a dragon in my lair is currently wearing that!)

Want:
for my boy 35410985 <3

I'm willing to look at pretty much any accent trade as long as it's UMA, it just has to be something that suits a dragon / I know I'll use it :)
Will also look at:
>Gem offers
>Retired stuff
>Specialty items (especially looking for a Bogsneak scroll at the moment!)
>EGGS
>Scatter scrolls
80757570p.png 77134736p.png
[center][b]UMAs I HAVE: looking to sell or trade![/b] [skin=29148][skin=18334][skin=24298][skin=25971][skin=26787] [skin=27328][skin=9909] [b]UMAs I WANT: looking to buy or trade for![/b] [skin=11591][skin=28560][skin=28564][skin=28566][skin=26314] [skin=27690][skin=19862][skin=5840] (nebula, stargazer, sleepybird, swishy, and celestial are my most urgent wants, but I’d sell my soul for all that are listed!)[/center] [list] [*] If it’s a trade for an accent I don’t have listed as a want I likely won’t want to trade. [*] My haves are mainly just for sale or to trade for the wants, but if you have something I want then I’ll buy or trade a variety of different things for it! If you’re uninterested in my UMAs, I have first year stuff, pure gems/treasure, scattersights, and a host of G1s in my sales tab - just lmk what you value it at! [*] If the trade is for accents of unequal value I’m glad to cover the difference. (I know milkyway NF isn’t worth much but I have it listed in case someone would like it as partial.) [center]Updated for 11/3 Thanks for your time! [emoji=tundra happy size=2]
UMAs I HAVE: looking to sell or trade!

UMAs I WANT: looking to buy or trade for!

(nebula, stargazer, sleepybird, swishy, and celestial are my most urgent wants, but I’d sell my soul for all that are listed!)

• If it’s a trade for an accent I don’t have listed as a want I likely won’t want to trade.
  • My haves are mainly just for sale or to trade for the wants, but if you have something I want then I’ll buy or trade a variety of different things for it! If you’re uninterested in my UMAs, I have first year stuff, pure gems/treasure, scattersights, and a host of G1s in my sales tab - just lmk what you value it at!
  • If the trade is for accents of unequal value I’m glad to cover the difference. (I know milkyway NF isn’t worth much but I have it listed in case someone would like it as partial.)
    Updated for 11/3
    Thanks for your time!
Art of a frog on a leaf next to a bromeliad flower with the text Tropical Rainforest to the right
everbloomgardenspog 8VvjJ9p.png
tun
tIf897pA.gif
she/he
FR+3
tun
I have:

And am looking to trade for:
!

I have:

And am looking to trade for:
!

[color=purple][b]Accents I have:[/b] [item=Accent: Stonebound][item=Accent: Maren Warrior][item=Accent: Pauper Rainbow][item=Accent: Frostbitten Fugitive][item=Accent: A Night in the Clouds][item=Accent: Tiger Tiger][item=Accent: Masquerwave][item=Accent: DeepSea Dweller][item=Accent: Sol Wishe][item=Accent: Thunder Armor][item=Accent: Ancient Golem][item=Accent: Iron Stomach][item=Accent: Hydrothermal Vent][item=Accent: Perihelion][item=Accent: Beast of Metal][item=Accent: Space Beast] [color=purple][b]Accents I'm searching for: [/b] Anything that has stars and/or space theme to match my lair's aesthetic.
Accents I have:

Accent: Stonebound Accent: Maren Warrior Accent: Pauper Rainbow Accent: Frostbitten Fugitive Accent: A Night in the Clouds Accent: Tiger Tiger Accent: Masquerwave Accent: DeepSea Dweller Accent: Thunder Armor Accent: Ancient Golem Accent: Iron Stomach Accent: Hydrothermal Vent Accent: Perihelion Accent: Beast of Metal Accent: Space Beast

Accents I'm searching for:

Anything that has stars and/or space theme to match my lair's aesthetic.
BEXx3Jf.gif F9Q5MgG.gif v0bd3FH.png
Egg-cellent Hoarding Idea
Wishlist [WIP]
@burial

Anything here you'd take for Sleepybird?
@burial

Anything here you'd take for Sleepybird?
sig-145.png
url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2228365/1]UM/ Festival Accents for Sale Here![/url]

Customs:

LF: Accents along the same veins. Space, angel, wings are preferred.

Customs:

LF: Accents along the same veins. Space, angel, wings are preferred.
7waqdr1.png
Have:

Skins:

Accents:

Customs:

I have a giant pile more in my hoard, if you have something that I seek please PM me and I look through it if I can find something that you like! I am also willing to sell those for gems.

Want:
Accents:

Skins:

Note: Please PM me if you have questions/etc. I hate to clog up the thread.

@Takora
Have:

Skins:

Accents:

Customs:

I have a giant pile more in my hoard, if you have something that I seek please PM me and I look through it if I can find something that you like! I am also willing to sell those for gems.

Want:
Accents:

Skins:

Note: Please PM me if you have questions/etc. I hate to clog up the thread.

@Takora
m5kNycY.pngFMdbyfP.pnge3svukl.pngLSkUnqX.png
@overture Sorry, none of those really interest me for it
@overture Sorry, none of those really interest me for it
qAcFMSh.png
@Volve

hi! i have a copy of on the AH for 2.9kg, and i was wondering what you value elven whisper at? :o
@Volve

hi! i have a copy of on the AH for 2.9kg, and i was wondering what you value elven whisper at? :o
accents i have:

skincent : overseer 2.9kg | Accent: SS-Pine Breath-Rose 2.5kg | skincent : legend 1.8kg | willing to haggle on alll and go below LAH!
accents i have:

skincent : overseer 2.9kg | Accent: SS-Pine Breath-Rose 2.5kg | skincent : legend 1.8kg | willing to haggle on alll and go below LAH!
1 2 ... 2529 2530 2531 2532 2533 ... 3524 3525