Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Accent Trading Hub
1 2 ... 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 ... 3521 3522
@Katherine
Not really? I've never priced a custom before so I'm taking a shot at 3.5kg cause the only other custom from Necrophade's I've seen sell was for that amount but I don't overly know.
@Katherine
Not really? I've never priced a custom before so I'm taking a shot at 3.5kg cause the only other custom from Necrophade's I've seen sell was for that amount but I don't overly know.
tumblr_o9n7ihpGGx1u1gqv0o1_500.png
@Mezzo
Ahhh I would definitely be willing to pay that much for a copy if you'll sell it to me. ^^
@Mezzo
Ahhh I would definitely be willing to pay that much for a copy if you'll sell it to me. ^^
@Katherine
Oh cool! That works for me so I'll shoot you a private auction then! Thank you so much~!
@Katherine
Oh cool! That works for me so I'll shoot you a private auction then! Thank you so much~!
tumblr_o9n7ihpGGx1u1gqv0o1_500.png
@Mezzo
Thank you very much! Now to find a dragon to wear it :'D
@Mezzo
Thank you very much! Now to find a dragon to wear it :'D
Accents:

Skins:

seeking: UMs for imperials, pearlcatcher F, skydancer F, coatl, wildclaw M
Accents:

Skins:

seeking: UMs for imperials, pearlcatcher F, skydancer F, coatl, wildclaw M
27373108_xYVMFVaqc3rLU8c.png
Have:
]
A lot of these are equipped/dear to me so mostly looking for trade! Don't be afraid to ask a price though 'v'

Want:
Gems

Have:
]
A lot of these are equipped/dear to me so mostly looking for trade! Don't be afraid to ask a price though 'v'

Want:
Gems

sig139_by_dingobreath-dcsh5bx.png
@Mercenary

would you be interested in trading a copy of your custom guardian for one of my 5 print custom guardian? :3

@Mercenary

would you be interested in trading a copy of your custom guardian for one of my 5 print custom guardian? :3

MiYFQWd.gif
@Valka

Did you have a price for ? :)
@Valka

Did you have a price for ? :)
20119.png20118.png
@Maila

Sorry, but I don't really have a dragon that'd wear that one well...only have 2 guardians haha. XD
@Maila

Sorry, but I don't really have a dragon that'd wear that one well...only have 2 guardians haha. XD
@Valikor Idk, like 2kg? Feel free to haggle :0
@Valikor Idk, like 2kg? Feel free to haggle :0
sig139_by_dingobreath-dcsh5bx.png
1 2 ... 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 ... 3521 3522