Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Accent Trading Hub
1 2 ... 1509 1510 1511 1512 1513 ... 3514 3515
Have:

(12-copy custom)

Want:
Something Phantom of the Opera themed, G
Have:

(12-copy custom)

Want:
Something Phantom of the Opera themed, G
@PlushyRobot I really like and . I was wondering if you have an interest in any of the below.

@PlushyRobot I really like and . I was wondering if you have an interest in any of the below.

8HH30Ku.png
Have:

Want:
Gems/Treasure
Some fest skins before lightning 2014
Some boss and gathering familiars
UM accents for Imperial, M Wildclaw, Pearlcatcher, Skydancer
Have:

Want:
Gems/Treasure
Some fest skins before lightning 2014
Some boss and gathering familiars
UM accents for Imperial, M Wildclaw, Pearlcatcher, Skydancer
27373108_xYVMFVaqc3rLU8c.png
Looking for offers, please PM since I tend to miss pings xD

Regular:

Customs: * Denotes 10-print, all others are 5-print

Looking for offers, please PM since I tend to miss pings xD

Regular:

Customs: * Denotes 10-print, all others are 5-print

Have

Want
Gems for Hymn to Persephone, but others I could be tempted by desert-y/light/some other accents in swap

@Cerys
Have

Want
Gems for Hymn to Persephone, but others I could be tempted by desert-y/light/some other accents in swap

@Cerys
aHScYeW.png2SJnMSH.gif VOfQnUJ.gif

cerys
they/them
FR +3
xx ux2YLrh.pngD1hGher.png
@Cutiepaws

I'm not really interested in any of those accents. But I'm not particularly attached to either of the accents you want, either, so I'll take 500g for each or some old festival apparel or something.

@Erisalia

Oooooh and caught my eye. I know Travelling Asura is 800g, what do you value The Enemy at?
@Cutiepaws

I'm not really interested in any of those accents. But I'm not particularly attached to either of the accents you want, either, so I'll take 500g for each or some old festival apparel or something.

@Erisalia

Oooooh and caught my eye. I know Travelling Asura is 800g, what do you value The Enemy at?
pHlUW0Q.png
@PlushyRobot You know I really don't know. I know there is one on ah for 1500g. So perhaps somewhere around there?
@PlushyRobot You know I really don't know. I know there is one on ah for 1500g. So perhaps somewhere around there?
8HH30Ku.png
@Erisalia

Oh gosh, that's a lot! I don't think either of my accents add up to that, even though they're both retired (tho tbh Golden Beach is a total mystery cause the artist doesn't even have it listed in either of their shops).

I guess we could trade one for one? Which one would you like for Travelling Asura?
@Erisalia

Oh gosh, that's a lot! I don't think either of my accents add up to that, even though they're both retired (tho tbh Golden Beach is a total mystery cause the artist doesn't even have it listed in either of their shops).

I guess we could trade one for one? Which one would you like for Travelling Asura?
pHlUW0Q.png
@PlushyRobot Honestly I wouldn't mind trading for both. Id give you both the enemy and asura since I don't have a use for those two anyways. I would rather stuff I can actually use atm. Besides I do think golden beach is probably near or around that of the enemy. So I don't think its all that unfair. Do you think that sounds okay by you :)?
@PlushyRobot Honestly I wouldn't mind trading for both. Id give you both the enemy and asura since I don't have a use for those two anyways. I would rather stuff I can actually use atm. Besides I do think golden beach is probably near or around that of the enemy. So I don't think its all that unfair. Do you think that sounds okay by you :)?
8HH30Ku.png
@Erisalia

If you're sure! ;.; Those are both beautiful and I'd love to have them. Go ahead and send a CR while I fetch those two off my dragons!
@Erisalia

If you're sure! ;.; Those are both beautiful and I'd love to have them. Go ahead and send a CR while I fetch those two off my dragons!
pHlUW0Q.png
1 2 ... 1509 1510 1511 1512 1513 ... 3514 3515