Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | â—–Rattie's Accentsâ—— CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@shian absolutely!

@ttakooo it was no problem at all!
@shian absolutely!

@ttakooo it was no problem at all!
Actually let me get two slots. ^^
Actually let me get two slots. ^^
Y3kY2LN.png
@shian Awesome! :D

@dggeoff
@LavastormSW

In that case I have enough to go ahead and order the accent now if you guys want to send payment! ^^ 500g per, when you are ready.
@shian Awesome! :D

@dggeoff
@LavastormSW

In that case I have enough to go ahead and order the accent now if you guys want to send payment! ^^ 500g per, when you are ready.
@Rattie I'll be ready in a couple days. I need to sell some stuff to get the last few gems for it. I absolutely love this accent; it's so creepy. It's definitely going on one of my favorite dergs.
@Rattie I'll be ready in a couple days. I need to sell some stuff to get the last few gems for it. I absolutely love this accent; it's so creepy. It's definitely going on one of my favorite dergs.
jJOzUj8.png
@LavastormSW No problem! :)
@LavastormSW No problem! :)
@placentasexual I have the skins now, so I can accept treasure payment if you are still interested!

@tornfeathers I know you were interested, too, so if you are still interested I'll hold one for you, too x3
@placentasexual I have the skins now, so I can accept treasure payment if you are still interested!

@tornfeathers I know you were interested, too, so if you are still interested I'll hold one for you, too x3
@Rattie i am yes.
I can pay treasure this evening or tomorrow when I'm home from work.
@Rattie i am yes.
I can pay treasure this evening or tomorrow when I'm home from work.
ehwsgz.jpg
@Rattie
Can I be added to a pinglist for more Ugly Christmas Sweaters?
@Rattie
Can I be added to a pinglist for more Ugly Christmas Sweaters?
2irkjyq.gif
@kokobean22 absolutely! :)
@kokobean22 absolutely! :)
@Rattie Sorry about the wait! I finally have enough gems for the Hexamita accent. I had to dig around to find this thread too. And would it be possibly to get a shiny gembond preview so I can see what it looks like on a couple of my dragons? I really like that one too.
@Rattie Sorry about the wait! I finally have enough gems for the Hexamita accent. I had to dig around to find this thread too. And would it be possibly to get a shiny gembond preview so I can see what it looks like on a couple of my dragons? I really like that one too.
jJOzUj8.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9