Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | â—–Rattie's Accentsâ—— CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Rattie, could you put me down for a Christmas Sweater Accent? Also, congrats on your contest winner! It was the first skin in a really long time to legit make me go 'holy wow'.
@Rattie, could you put me down for a Christmas Sweater Accent? Also, congrats on your contest winner! It was the first skin in a really long time to legit make me go 'holy wow'.
@Tettix OMG! That's perfect! xD I love it!

@Nihility I have one more copy for sale if you would like to grab it, I took it off the AH for now just in case you wanted to :) Or, if you would like me to put you on the next order list, that's cool, too. And thanks! I'm so glad you like it!
@Tettix OMG! That's perfect! xD I love it!

@Nihility I have one more copy for sale if you would like to grab it, I took it off the AH for now just in case you wanted to :) Or, if you would like me to put you on the next order list, that's cool, too. And thanks! I'm so glad you like it!
@Rattie I don't quite have the gems right at this moment, so I'm fine going on the next list if that's not too much trouble!
@Rattie I don't quite have the gems right at this moment, so I'm fine going on the next list if that's not too much trouble!
@Nihility You got it! :)
@Nihility You got it! :)
Satin Glow has been moved to the preorder list.
Satin Glow has been moved to the preorder list.
@Rattie
Do you have any plans to do the Ugly Christmas Sweater for lady mirrors? :D I've picked up a copy of the male version but I would love love love to have one for one of my ladies!
@Rattie
Do you have any plans to do the Ugly Christmas Sweater for lady mirrors? :D I've picked up a copy of the male version but I would love love love to have one for one of my ladies!
earth_small.png tackysnaps
clan arvoisa; honor in deed
profile . lair . graphics

@tackysnaps I do, actually, among other breeds. I'll add you to my ping list if you like?
@tackysnaps I do, actually, among other breeds. I'll add you to my ping list if you like?
@Rattie
Yes please, thanks so much~
@Rattie
Yes please, thanks so much~
earth_small.png tackysnaps
clan arvoisa; honor in deed
profile . lair . graphics

[center][img]https://38.media.tumblr.com/7c449e697d17f18377c45d4193ad2169/tumblr_nbx54hAhPy1tkr2ofo1_400.png[/img] [b]Constellation Creator[/b][/center] This was my entry into the starfall celebration contest. Since it didn't make it, I'm sending it through on a LIMITED run! Only 5 skins will be available- EVER! Get it while it's there!
tumblr_nbx54hAhPy1tkr2ofo1_400.png
Constellation Creator

This was my entry into the starfall celebration contest. Since it didn't make it, I'm sending it through on a LIMITED run! Only 5 skins will be available- EVER! Get it while it's there!
@Rattie I'd like to be added to the list for Constellation Creator! ♥
@Rattie I'd like to be added to the list for Constellation Creator! ♥
4ZKNdQr.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9