Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | mus' accents || hiatus
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 105 106
@Darkodraco @UZaaki9 @FenrisUlfir @Takora @azrielen @dravedragonheart @benalene @Jhorwen
Scaly Armour batch #2 has arrived, you can send in your payments now, an I'll reply with your copies!

Darkodraco & UZaaki9, message me about the payment :)
@Darkodraco @UZaaki9 @FenrisUlfir @Takora @azrielen @dravedragonheart @benalene @Jhorwen
Scaly Armour batch #2 has arrived, you can send in your payments now, an I'll reply with your copies!

Darkodraco & UZaaki9, message me about the payment :)
tumblr_pq6epzzTGf1ttpumio1_400.png
@mus Payment sent :)
@mus Payment sent :)
Tsig22A.png
Tsig22B.png
@Franzii pinging myself here so that I can find these gorgeous accents again because I need one or two once I finally have munnies again OTL

They are amazing, keep up the great work! :)
@Franzii pinging myself here so that I can find these gorgeous accents again because I need one or two once I finally have munnies again OTL

They are amazing, keep up the great work! :)
argon_rathalos.png
@mus
Can I be put on the list for one of each of the scaly armour?
@mus
Can I be put on the list for one of each of the scaly armour?
@Handsome Added you to the reserve lists!

@Franzii Thank you! c:
@Handsome Added you to the reserve lists!

@Franzii Thank you! c:
@emeralddragons
I most certainly want to be able to find this again because these are GREAT. It'd go wonderfully on my Guardian warrior! Could I be on the pinglist as well?
@emeralddragons
I most certainly want to be able to find this again because these are GREAT. It'd go wonderfully on my Guardian warrior! Could I be on the pinglist as well?
@emeralddragons
Thank you! :) And asking 'cause I wasn't sure: would you like to get added to the general pinglist or the reserve list(s)?
@emeralddragons
Thank you! :) And asking 'cause I wasn't sure: would you like to get added to the general pinglist or the reserve list(s)?
@mus To the general pinglist, please!
@mus To the general pinglist, please!
@emeralddragons Added!
@emeralddragons Added!
@mus

could I have a slot for the female Guardian, please? c:
@mus

could I have a slot for the female Guardian, please? c:
argon_rathalos.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 105 106