Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Doom's Accents
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 ... 68 69
@doomrising may I get a slot for solkin
@doomrising may I get a slot for solkin
Liquidating Accents.
9h5f14.jpg
@Doomling Can I please get a spot for Solkin? It's gorgeous! :)
@Doomling Can I please get a spot for Solkin? It's gorgeous! :)
6Jj8Ipi.png
[center][img]https://65.media.tumblr.com/b2773f8b88f420224593fb9e0c1f0235/tumblr_inline_odxdb3kf4c1r8is54_540.jpg[/img][/center] Solkin 1. Bujnik 2. Niharike 3. Duchess 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. Pearl Leopard 1. Danizaurs 2.Kalinka 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10.
tumblr_inline_odxdb3kf4c1r8is54_540.jpg

Solkin
1. Bujnik
2. Niharike
3. Duchess

Pearl Leopard
1. Danizaurs
2.Kalinka
@Danizaurs they are 400g :3
@Danizaurs they are 400g :3
@Doomling Alright (: When would you want payment?
@Doomling Alright (: When would you want payment?
8G9Vnvx.gif
@Danizaurus now or when they come in! it's up to you :3
@Danizaurus now or when they come in! it's up to you :3
@doomling

PLS may I have a slot for the pearl leopard Bogsneak?
Omg that is gorgeous!
@doomling

PLS may I have a slot for the pearl leopard Bogsneak?
Omg that is gorgeous!
IcgTKPi.png
@Doomling How much for a Frost Royal? I'd be interesting of buying one.
@Doomling How much for a Frost Royal? I'd be interesting of buying one.
natureshieldr.png
@Doomling Ahh you spelled my name wrong so I didn't get the ping :P I'll go ahead and pay ahead, that way I don't have to worry about accidently spending the money.
@Doomling Ahh you spelled my name wrong so I didn't get the ping :P I'll go ahead and pay ahead, that way I don't have to worry about accidently spending the money.
8G9Vnvx.gif
@Doomling YOU! YOU! A WHILE AGO, I BOUGHT THIS ACCENT FROM YOU: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23708556] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/237086/23708556_350.png[/img] [/url] AND ASKED YOU TO CHANGE THE PRICE TO TREASURE, FOR I HAD NO GEMS. YOU WERE VERY KIND. *takes deep breath (has indeed been shouting this entire time)* AND ON THAT DAY, I SWORE I WOULD ACQUIRE ONE OF YOUR PRECIOUS PEARLY SKINS. WELL, SIR, I AM A MAID OF MY WORD. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25043848] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/250439/25043848_350.png[/img] [/url] But, seriously, mate, this is an absolutely incredible skin. I've been working on this chica for a few weeks now - getting together gear for a druid (I was inspired by the horns, and the thought of them + a flower crown) - and I finally found a full outfit I like (what she's currently wearing). But the skin! So hard! It had to be subtle - no elemental alignments, or big detailed bits! And worse - it had to look *absolutely fantastic* on a mostly-white dragon! I sort of gave up looking, TBH - I was pretty broke, and knew none of the festival scrolls would do. Not for her - not for my first and best-loved fully-outfitted dragon! And then - THE LIGHT. I sold a Bogsneak scroll - but for gems, not treasure, and the gems weren't selling. I decided to treat myself - and went to look at your ocelot skins. Then jaguar. Nothing in the AH under cheetah - try "pearl". And this. This GLORIOUS SKIN. 700 Gems. I debated. Oh I debated. I needed treasure - four Skink scrolls worth of materials, unbrewable with mere gems. I shouldn't spend so much on a single skin. 400 for an Ocelot was making me quibble. But it looked so good! I fought myself. Looked at other female PC skins. Poured over them. Found one - maybe - but I knew it wasn't Right, it wasn't good enough. I needed this one. And then I bought it. And then I refreshed the page. [i]Two messages.[/i] Not one? There is no alert - and besides, I have nothing in the AH but a pair of Bogsneaks, almost 400000 each... Another friend, messaging me, surely? No. One sold. 395000 treasure. Enough to brew. Serendipity, or the[b] Miracle of the Pearl Tiger[/b]? Well, [i]I[/i] believe... -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- But seriously this is such a gorgeous skin. So refined, so elegant around the eyes, and it complements the scar well - the pinks are so delicate it looks clean and white despite the subtle colors... I love it. Thanks much! Sorry for gushing!
@Doomling

YOU!

YOU!

A WHILE AGO, I BOUGHT THIS ACCENT FROM YOU:

23708556_350.png

AND ASKED YOU TO CHANGE THE PRICE TO TREASURE, FOR I HAD NO GEMS. YOU WERE VERY KIND.

*takes deep breath (has indeed been shouting this entire time)*

AND ON THAT DAY, I SWORE I WOULD ACQUIRE ONE OF YOUR PRECIOUS PEARLY SKINS.

WELL, SIR, I AM A MAID OF MY WORD.

25043848_350.png

But, seriously, mate, this is an absolutely incredible skin. I've been working on this chica for a few weeks now - getting together gear for a druid (I was inspired by the horns, and the thought of them + a flower crown) - and I finally found a full outfit I like (what she's currently wearing).

But the skin! So hard! It had to be subtle - no elemental alignments, or big detailed bits! And worse - it had to look *absolutely fantastic* on a mostly-white dragon!

I sort of gave up looking, TBH - I was pretty broke, and knew none of the festival scrolls would do. Not for her - not for my first and best-loved fully-outfitted dragon!

And then - THE LIGHT.

I sold a Bogsneak scroll - but for gems, not treasure, and the gems weren't selling. I decided to treat myself - and went to look at your ocelot skins. Then jaguar. Nothing in the AH under cheetah - try "pearl". And this.

This GLORIOUS SKIN. 700 Gems.

I debated. Oh I debated. I needed treasure - four Skink scrolls worth of materials, unbrewable with mere gems. I shouldn't spend so much on a single skin. 400 for an Ocelot was making me quibble.

But it looked so good!

I fought myself. Looked at other female PC skins. Poured over them. Found one - maybe - but I knew it wasn't Right, it wasn't good enough.

I needed this one.

And then I bought it.

And then I refreshed the page.

Two messages.

Not one? There is no alert - and besides, I have nothing in the AH but a pair of Bogsneaks, almost 400000 each... Another friend, messaging me, surely?

No. One sold. 395000 treasure. Enough to brew.

Serendipity, or the Miracle of the Pearl Tiger? Well, I believe...

But seriously this is such a gorgeous skin. So refined, so elegant around the eyes, and it complements the scar well - the pinks are so delicate it looks clean and white despite the subtle colors... I love it. Thanks much!

Sorry for gushing!
bogsneak_by_aard_rinn-daifo9q.png
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 ... 68 69