Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Mewten's shop- RC quartz F guard skin
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
@Mewten I'd like a slot for Quartz Phantom please :)
@Mewten I'd like a slot for Quartz Phantom please :)
FRP68WZ.png
by Zangoose
@Mewten

I will send payment for Quartz Phantom on Friday.
@Mewten

I will send payment for Quartz Phantom on Friday.
sig128_by_dingobreath-dcours4.png
@Mewten Can I get a slot for Quartz Phantom if there still is one?
@Mewten Can I get a slot for Quartz Phantom if there still is one?
@Mewten
If there are any more slots or reprints, I'd like a treasure slot for Quartz Phantom ^^
@Mewten
If there are any more slots or reprints, I'd like a treasure slot for Quartz Phantom ^^
@Mewten

I am super super new and saw one of your accents in your sig in a post over in Fire Forums....

Please, how do I get something from you? I really really like the Cloisonne accents! Teach a newbie?

I appreciate it!
@Mewten

I am super super new and saw one of your accents in your sig in a post over in Fire Forums....

Please, how do I get something from you? I really really like the Cloisonne accents! Teach a newbie?

I appreciate it!
Looking for these dragons (Help!) --

Female - Ice eyes - Ob/Sunset/Marigold
Male - Water eyes - Tan/Azure/Sand
Male - Nature eyes - Midnight/Midnight/Marigold
@Chantares
I'm glad you like them!
You mean advice on how to purchase them?

Most user-submitted accents are sold for gems (which is also what we use to buy the blueprint that gets submitted into a skin/accent). Gems are the premium currency, but you can make them easily (compared to some other games) by selling things on the auction house and stuff.

There's all sorts of ways to make more money. The guide forums would be a great place to start looking for where to get started with that. Selling Swipp and Baldwin materials are popular.
Don't forget to use your daily activities like Pinkerton or gathering turns!

This part pertains to my shop - other shops operate similarly but you'll want to check their rules to be sure. So once you have your gems (or treasure if a treasure slot is available - I usually allow 2 treasure slots for every 5 slots), you would request a preorder. When enough slots are full, I make a request for payments so the blueprint can be bought and it can be submitted. Once the blueprint is bought, submitted, and received, I send it off to those who paid.

Does that answer your question? :D
@Chantares
I'm glad you like them!
You mean advice on how to purchase them?

Most user-submitted accents are sold for gems (which is also what we use to buy the blueprint that gets submitted into a skin/accent). Gems are the premium currency, but you can make them easily (compared to some other games) by selling things on the auction house and stuff.

There's all sorts of ways to make more money. The guide forums would be a great place to start looking for where to get started with that. Selling Swipp and Baldwin materials are popular.
Don't forget to use your daily activities like Pinkerton or gathering turns!

This part pertains to my shop - other shops operate similarly but you'll want to check their rules to be sure. So once you have your gems (or treasure if a treasure slot is available - I usually allow 2 treasure slots for every 5 slots), you would request a preorder. When enough slots are full, I make a request for payments so the blueprint can be bought and it can be submitted. Once the blueprint is bought, submitted, and received, I send it off to those who paid.

Does that answer your question? :D

+2 FR time (Central)
@Mewten
I just wanted to let you know how much I liked the Plumage Inlay accent. I'd seen it in passing while looking through the Rockbreaker submissions prior to the festival and foolishly didn't note who had made it. I saw one on the AH while looking for something else and bought it immediately. Then my girlfriend saw it and wanted one too. Fortunately when I checked back you'd listed a couple more so I got one for her as well. I greatly appreciate not shooting the price up two or three times as much on AH listings like some do. Please add me to your general ping list so I can hear about your future work. I'd much rather buy directly given the choice.
@Mewten
I just wanted to let you know how much I liked the Plumage Inlay accent. I'd seen it in passing while looking through the Rockbreaker submissions prior to the festival and foolishly didn't note who had made it. I saw one on the AH while looking for something else and bought it immediately. Then my girlfriend saw it and wanted one too. Fortunately when I checked back you'd listed a couple more so I got one for her as well. I greatly appreciate not shooting the price up two or three times as much on AH listings like some do. Please add me to your general ping list so I can hear about your future work. I'd much rather buy directly given the choice.
tumblr_inline_nebbd6PAZE1qmu9vp.png
@Mewten

Thank you, yes, that helps!

And I shall begin saving right away - those accents (ok, and a bunch of the others! But gotta start someplace...) are really cool!

Thank you for explaining how it works!
@Mewten

Thank you, yes, that helps!

And I shall begin saving right away - those accents (ok, and a bunch of the others! But gotta start someplace...) are really cool!

Thank you for explaining how it works!
Looking for these dragons (Help!) --

Female - Ice eyes - Ob/Sunset/Marigold
Male - Water eyes - Tan/Azure/Sand
Male - Nature eyes - Midnight/Midnight/Marigold
@mewten
Can I be put down for a copy of Tangled Armor, please?
@mewten
Can I be put down for a copy of Tangled Armor, please?
VGxuHXT.png
@Mewten

I want a copy of Spiralphim Rings ! And could u add me to your ping list
@Mewten

I want a copy of Spiralphim Rings ! And could u add me to your ping list
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37