Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [Constellations] Indus!
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44
@Starrybrow
Putting you down for a treasure slot! Those are 360kT right now, as an fyi.
@Starrybrow
Putting you down for a treasure slot! Those are 360kT right now, as an fyi.
tumblr_otvruiluv11seone4o2_250.pngtumblr_otvruiluv11seone4o3_250.pngtumblr_otvruiluv11seone4o4_250.png
@Swift I only have about 200kT at the moment. If I ever get the remainder, I'll be sure to let you know!!
@Swift I only have about 200kT at the moment. If I ever get the remainder, I'll be sure to let you know!!
LWDw43p.png
@WhateverTrash
Sounds good! I hope to hear from you soon! ^^
(May you make a lot of treasure off of hatchlings in three days!)
@WhateverTrash
Sounds good! I hope to hear from you soon! ^^
(May you make a lot of treasure off of hatchlings in three days!)
tumblr_otvruiluv11seone4o2_250.pngtumblr_otvruiluv11seone4o3_250.pngtumblr_otvruiluv11seone4o4_250.png
^
^
@Swift May I reserve a treasure slot for Indus? And may I ask when the payment is due?
@Swift May I reserve a treasure slot for Indus? And may I ask when the payment is due?
299d712f28.png
@Niklia
I'll add you to the list. Payment is due whenever enough people sign up for the gem slots for the accent to be paid for (so I can buy the blueprint and submit it). Hopefully it won't be too long from now!
@Niklia
I'll add you to the list. Payment is due whenever enough people sign up for the gem slots for the accent to be paid for (so I can buy the blueprint and submit it). Hopefully it won't be too long from now!
@Swift Ah, thank you very much!
@Swift Ah, thank you very much!
299d712f28.png
@Swift Could I reserve a gem slot for Indus?
(Is this how this works? When do you want me to send the gems?
Sorry;; I am very new to this forum thing)
@Swift Could I reserve a gem slot for Indus?
(Is this how this works? When do you want me to send the gems?
Sorry;; I am very new to this forum thing)
@sarasweet1
I'll go ahead and put you down for a slot! Payment is due when I ping everyone for it - which will be when the gem slots fill up on this accent. c: After that, I'll buy the blueprint and submit it, then let everyone know that there's a few days to wait on it. Once it arrives, I distribute it to everyone who's paid and let everyone who hasn't paid yet know. ^^ Gems are the most important, though, as the blueprints are all bought with gems.

Sorry if that's a longer answer, I thought clarification on the process would help. c:
@sarasweet1
I'll go ahead and put you down for a slot! Payment is due when I ping everyone for it - which will be when the gem slots fill up on this accent. c: After that, I'll buy the blueprint and submit it, then let everyone know that there's a few days to wait on it. Once it arrives, I distribute it to everyone who's paid and let everyone who hasn't paid yet know. ^^ Gems are the most important, though, as the blueprints are all bought with gems.

Sorry if that's a longer answer, I thought clarification on the process would help. c:
@Swift Awesome thank you so much!
@Swift Awesome thank you so much!
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44