Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Voydbat's Shop (Deprecated)
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
@Shalabele whatever works best for you! I may have enough to print it with just four on the list if I get payment from everyone so I'll probably ping for that soon :)
@Shalabele whatever works best for you! I may have enough to print it with just four on the list if I get payment from everyone so I'll probably ping for that soon :)
| Skin Shop |
Friendly bump!
Friendly bump!
@Voydbat oh my god, eternity song looks amazing. can you add me to the general pinglist please? 0:
@Voydbat oh my god, eternity song looks amazing. can you add me to the general pinglist please? 0:
caFoWIg.png
@Argente aw thank you! Also WOW I remember getting this ping and then immediately forgetting for a week lmao I've added you now!
@Argente aw thank you! Also WOW I remember getting this ping and then immediately forgetting for a week lmao I've added you now!
| Skin Shop |
@Voydbat Pinglist please! :D
@Voydbat Pinglist please! :D
tumblr_inline_p27hsd2vfH1vsbegj_540.png
the bog wytch of
WYRD HOLLOW

yss | they/them • genderqueer • spoonie • witch homebody/hermit • plant enthusiast • anxious pansy
tumblr_inline_ovyewjPkdj1uj92c4_540.gif
tumblr_inline_ovz6yvYi5f1uj92c4_540.gif
FR +9
tumblr_inline_p27hxeZYsX1vsbegj_540.png
@BogWytch added you! :)
@BogWytch added you! :)
| Skin Shop |
Friendly bump!
Friendly bump!
@Wolfsoulweaver @butcherbaby @Takora @Shalabele

Hey guys! I have some extra 5x accent packs laying around so I'm going to go ahead and send out Nightrunner M (yep, it's still here) regardless of whether or not the last slot is filled. I wanted to ask briefly if you would be interested in a rework - not drastically different, just to sort of match up with the current quality of the work I release. If not I TOTALLY get it, it's been sitting there forever, but if you don't mind waiting just a little longer, I can spiffy it up in some gesture of apology and send it for print by the end of this week. :') In either case this also serves as a final interest check to make sure everyone still wants it. If so, please check the list in the first post to confirm if you have or have not paid.

Will be relaunching this shop very soon after, with some new accents/skins to boot. Just have a few images to finish. Thanks for your support!
@Wolfsoulweaver @butcherbaby @Takora @Shalabele

Hey guys! I have some extra 5x accent packs laying around so I'm going to go ahead and send out Nightrunner M (yep, it's still here) regardless of whether or not the last slot is filled. I wanted to ask briefly if you would be interested in a rework - not drastically different, just to sort of match up with the current quality of the work I release. If not I TOTALLY get it, it's been sitting there forever, but if you don't mind waiting just a little longer, I can spiffy it up in some gesture of apology and send it for print by the end of this week. :') In either case this also serves as a final interest check to make sure everyone still wants it. If so, please check the list in the first post to confirm if you have or have not paid.

Will be relaunching this shop very soon after, with some new accents/skins to boot. Just have a few images to finish. Thanks for your support!
| Skin Shop |
@Voydbat YAY! I am still interested, would you like gems now?

I’m fine either way if you want to spiff it up, it’s your accent knock yerself out XD
@Voydbat YAY! I am still interested, would you like gems now?

I’m fine either way if you want to spiff it up, it’s your accent knock yerself out XD
Dappervolk ID #27689
Rbf96Oh.gifCuK85yM.pngtRNevRC.gif
@butcherbaby YAAAY. Yep I can take payment now, or I can CR it when it's ready, whatever works for you! c:
@butcherbaby YAAAY. Yep I can take payment now, or I can CR it when it's ready, whatever works for you! c:
| Skin Shop |
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36