Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Voydbat's Shop (Deprecated)
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 35 36
@Kabu

Can I purchase one more Worldeater accent on behalf of my friend? Not sure if you allow people to purchase two of one accent, that's why I specify who it's for, but he doesn't quite have the gems for it right now. Ty for letting me know!
@Kabu

Can I purchase one more Worldeater accent on behalf of my friend? Not sure if you allow people to purchase two of one accent, that's why I specify who it's for, but he doesn't quite have the gems for it right now. Ty for letting me know!
tumblr_p7tm74qfyK1vud0vuo1_75sq.gif
@Kabu
Please write me down for that last World Eater slot!
@Kabu
Please write me down for that last World Eater slot!
@PrettierBoyTord @SplatterShot added you!

Aaaand that's a wrap for Worldeater. Officially retired. :) Thanks very much, guys! Still need payments from the above and also from @houseteeth @Grinder @Sitka @Ririterasu @Condor. Will send out the last batch ASAP!
@PrettierBoyTord @SplatterShot added you!

Aaaand that's a wrap for Worldeater. Officially retired. :) Thanks very much, guys! Still need payments from the above and also from @houseteeth @Grinder @Sitka @Ririterasu @Condor. Will send out the last batch ASAP!
| Skin Shop |
@Kabu
Oh I'm so sorry I totally forgot ;--; I'm going to have to let go of my slot for Worldeater
@Kabu
Oh I'm so sorry I totally forgot ;--; I'm going to have to let go of my slot for Worldeater
DbPd1nP.png
@houseteeth no worries :3
@houseteeth no worries :3
| Skin Shop |
@Kabu who would have ever thought I'd find an accent for my boy Starkiller called World Eater? ;o; [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29220487] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/292205/29220487_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Kabu who would have ever thought I'd find an accent for my boy Starkiller called World Eater? ;o;

29220487_350.png
@Ozsz - funny you mention that - the original name for Worldeater was going to be Starkiller! :O Decided against it because copyright and Star Wars and all that fun stuff.

Your boy looks awesome, esp with those new candles <3
@Ozsz - funny you mention that - the original name for Worldeater was going to be Starkiller! :O Decided against it because copyright and Star Wars and all that fun stuff.

Your boy looks awesome, esp with those new candles <3
| Skin Shop |
@Kabu that's too funny! xD
Thank you, he's very difficult to dress but I just couldn't pass up such a perfect piece <3
@Kabu that's too funny! xD
Thank you, he's very difficult to dress but I just couldn't pass up such a perfect piece <3
@Kabu

Hi there. Would you please add me to your pinglist? Worldeater is an awesome Accent; I like your work.
@Kabu

Hi there. Would you please add me to your pinglist? Worldeater is an awesome Accent; I like your work.
TZyjuso.gif

b0MnAI7.pngIVL1Ky3.png

tKmUyuL.pngLDscCIt.pngvVIex3E.png
@minnylynx sure thing! :D thank you very much!
@minnylynx sure thing! :D thank you very much!
| Skin Shop |
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 35 36