Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Archaic's Things [closed]
1 2 ... 155 156 157 158 159 ... 163 164
@Archaic would you please add me to the pinglist, for two slots? Thank you so much!
Edit: for Wasteland Vulture :)
@Archaic would you please add me to the pinglist, for two slots? Thank you so much!
Edit: for Wasteland Vulture :)
Black Capped Budgie Sometimes I'm mad... Sometimes I'm not... As mad.
@Velociparrot

I can either put you down for 2 gem slots in the second run, or 1 gem and 1 treasure slot in the first run.
@Velociparrot

I can either put you down for 2 gem slots in the second run, or 1 gem and 1 treasure slot in the first run.
@Archaic

I'll take a slot for Wasteland Vulture please!
@Archaic

I'll take a slot for Wasteland Vulture please!
ybwf4f9.gif
@Archiac DUDE I LOVE BEARDED VULTURES

SIGN me UP for a Wasteland Vulture please!!
@Archiac DUDE I LOVE BEARDED VULTURES

SIGN me UP for a Wasteland Vulture please!!
2cf2tet.png
@Archaic

I've been trying to resist this for the sake of my gene projects but I'm caving, I NEED Wasteland Vulture @_@ it's so beautiful
@Archaic

I've been trying to resist this for the sake of my gene projects but I'm caving, I NEED Wasteland Vulture @_@ it's so beautiful
7PPXeIw.png
@Archaic I prefer the gem slots please, second run is fine :) thank you!
@Archaic I prefer the gem slots please, second run is fine :) thank you!
Black Capped Budgie Sometimes I'm mad... Sometimes I'm not... As mad.
@OverlordFreya
yo think about this accent later self
@OverlordFreya
yo think about this accent later self
Gx0BRyp.gifeJFFsAB.gifO6Ucbqk.gifIDZwpQR.gif
@butcherbaby @Fujo @Cedric @Clifftop @KCDragons @Shian @Uniformshark @noixy

I'm accepting payment for the first run of Wasteland Vulture! Please send over 500g for your slot, or 400kT if you held a treasure slot.
@butcherbaby @Fujo @Cedric @Clifftop @KCDragons @Shian @Uniformshark @noixy

I'm accepting payment for the first run of Wasteland Vulture! Please send over 500g for your slot, or 400kT if you held a treasure slot.
@Velociparrot @JackalSmiler @ToasterOven @BloodyBunny @Tigenki @Sakuraa @shadowwolf3759 @Redsparrow

I'm taking payments for the second run of Wasteland Vulture! Please send over 500g or 400kT if you held a treasure slot.
@Velociparrot @JackalSmiler @ToasterOven @BloodyBunny @Tigenki @Sakuraa @shadowwolf3759 @Redsparrow

I'm taking payments for the second run of Wasteland Vulture! Please send over 500g or 400kT if you held a treasure slot.
@Archaic Sent :)
@Archaic Sent :)
7PPXeIw.png
1 2 ... 155 156 157 158 159 ... 163 164