Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Cookie Club [New! Dappled (WC F)]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25
@Infomercial @Mothstradamus I've got you written down for the ping list. :) As soon as Poke logs on, I'll have her update the post.

@telescreen Ikr? I keep wanting to buy all the accents, but I gotta make that money first. T-T

@azrielen Sure thing! I have you marked down!

@GAdzooksTD It'll be up for a little while longer, so you have plenty of time. :)
@Infomercial @Mothstradamus I've got you written down for the ping list. :) As soon as Poke logs on, I'll have her update the post.

@telescreen Ikr? I keep wanting to buy all the accents, but I gotta make that money first. T-T

@azrielen Sure thing! I have you marked down!

@GAdzooksTD It'll be up for a little while longer, so you have plenty of time. :)
nDsT6rK.png 244.str.Shamise2_zpsx4cgau62.pngshamise_pixels_final.gif35jwmte.jpg
@shamise aaaaaaaaaa ppl need to start buying now ;____; that skin is gorgeous
@shamise aaaaaaaaaa ppl need to start buying now ;____; that skin is gorgeous
[img][/img]accent_header_by_telescreen-d7sa7g2.png
@Infomercial Yeess, and thank you ;w;

@Mothstradamus Haha sure! I should prolly make something for Coatls soon xD
@Infomercial Yeess, and thank you ;w;

@Mothstradamus Haha sure! I should prolly make something for Coatls soon xD
fvbmeq.png
Add 3 hours to FR time, that's my time~~
@Poketronex She awakens!! XD Yes, you should totally do Coatls. I need moar fluffy coatls.
@Poketronex She awakens!! XD Yes, you should totally do Coatls. I need moar fluffy coatls.
@Shamise May I be added to a ping list when you release new accents and skins? They're very lovely.
@Shamise May I be added to a ping list when you release new accents and skins? They're very lovely.
@Shamise

How much treasure/gems would I need to send to you in order to nab that accent? ;3;
@Shamise

How much treasure/gems would I need to send to you in order to nab that accent? ;3;
@GadzooksTD For a Imp Candy Cane? One pre-order is 450 gems or 210k.
@GadzooksTD For a Imp Candy Cane? One pre-order is 450 gems or 210k.
@Shamise might take me a while to save then ;-;
@Shamise might take me a while to save then ;-;
@Shamise

I saw a mirror accent in someone's lair by you. it was delicious looking. hopefully that is a good enough hint because my memory is foggy other than that. I'm wondering - was that a custom? or did you do a run of it? it was a custom though,, wasn''t it? that's usually how my luck goes. Even retired things have more hope since someone might sell theirs someday - sans if they're one of the few people who put things up for like 3-6k+ gems for an older "custom" (as in user made, not custom custom) accent . then its like "nope. nevermind." On the other hand, I don't have a sweets/candy /mirror/ so this would prevent me from getting one and spending money. probably on a gen one of some sort... so either way, whatevs. just thought I'd ask for curiosity alone? xD

Thoooughhh.. I'm gonna dig through my accents though and see if I have a female imp candy cane. If not, I probably will be back! xD

do you an approximate time it was first released? like around which festival. I have.. a lot of skins/accents. digging can be a challenge and sometimes pointless because my eyes are so bad, I could have things I don't realize I have and likewise I could not have things, I think i have, despite really thinking I do.. but at least I know I have the things I find and can see. there's that. xD
@Shamise

I saw a mirror accent in someone's lair by you. it was delicious looking. hopefully that is a good enough hint because my memory is foggy other than that. I'm wondering - was that a custom? or did you do a run of it? it was a custom though,, wasn''t it? that's usually how my luck goes. Even retired things have more hope since someone might sell theirs someday - sans if they're one of the few people who put things up for like 3-6k+ gems for an older "custom" (as in user made, not custom custom) accent . then its like "nope. nevermind." On the other hand, I don't have a sweets/candy /mirror/ so this would prevent me from getting one and spending money. probably on a gen one of some sort... so either way, whatevs. just thought I'd ask for curiosity alone? xD

Thoooughhh.. I'm gonna dig through my accents though and see if I have a female imp candy cane. If not, I probably will be back! xD

do you an approximate time it was first released? like around which festival. I have.. a lot of skins/accents. digging can be a challenge and sometimes pointless because my eyes are so bad, I could have things I don't realize I have and likewise I could not have things, I think i have, despite really thinking I do.. but at least I know I have the things I find and can see. there's that. xD
*in monotonous voice* Bueller... Bueller...

p.s. It's okay to ping me. I literally don't care as long as I'm not being "used" for raffle points and that ilk. But yeah, for the most part, I'm not so "important" I can't spare the ~5 seconds it takes to check out a ping. lol.
@Ronnster You probably saw "Sweet Toppings." :) It was, indeed a custom accent Takora ordered. You'd have to talk to them about any extra copies.

I may, in the future, do more candy-themed accents. I don't have any planned at this time, though.

I wanna say the Candy Cane imp was released somewhere around January? I know it was after Christmas, but before winter was completely over.

Hope that answered your questions!
@Ronnster You probably saw "Sweet Toppings." :) It was, indeed a custom accent Takora ordered. You'd have to talk to them about any extra copies.

I may, in the future, do more candy-themed accents. I don't have any planned at this time, though.

I wanna say the Candy Cane imp was released somewhere around January? I know it was after Christmas, but before winter was completely over.

Hope that answered your questions!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25