Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | THUNDERWORKS - Skin Shop
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 35 36
@Yoruko Thank you! :D
@Yoruko Thank you! :D
UEKFohX.png
hi @yoruko! been a while!

Any chance I could get a ping for any additional runs of Nocbot, Nocbot Teal and Affinity?

Also I can't help but imagine what a skin/accent would look like based on adam jensen's augs, especially with DX MD coming out sometime hopefully within the next year.

I hope you're hyped as heck because i can't hold all the hype, rofl
hi @yoruko! been a while!

Any chance I could get a ping for any additional runs of Nocbot, Nocbot Teal and Affinity?

Also I can't help but imagine what a skin/accent would look like based on adam jensen's augs, especially with DX MD coming out sometime hopefully within the next year.

I hope you're hyped as heck because i can't hold all the hype, rofl
I am here to bring you word of the 1. Do you wish to take the 1 as your lord and savior? Simply bring me s. You have 0 s.
@Yoruko
Please add me on your pinglist c:

And if you decided to start an interest list for your Thunder Augmented accent anytime in the future, I'd love to be put on it too.
@Yoruko
Please add me on your pinglist c:

And if you decided to start an interest list for your Thunder Augmented accent anytime in the future, I'd love to be put on it too.
2013_FireFest_09.png
@Yoruko May I be added to your pinglist? I don't know why I haven't asked sooner..
@Yoruko May I be added to your pinglist? I don't know why I haven't asked sooner..
+3 hrs
@Yoruko
id like to be on the ping list please? c:
@Yoruko
id like to be on the ping list please? c:
@Yoruko
I'd like to be added to your general pinglist please :)
@Yoruko
I'd like to be added to your general pinglist please :)
Ccnk6GC.gifS5BGfck.gifCSkG6yq.gifMMfFirK.gifRKtq0HD.gifOLv0Mii.gif92mLQx5.gif92ST5Ld.gif
@Yoruko

Could I possibly order the original NocBot skin please? :)
@Yoruko

Could I possibly order the original NocBot skin please? :)
AgfYhsq.png
@Mew Of course! Just chuck me the blueprint and gems in a message and I'll place an order on it right away.
@Mew Of course! Just chuck me the blueprint and gems in a message and I'll place an order on it right away.
@Yoruko

So, the blueprint and 250 Gems correct? :) If so, I'll send now.
@Yoruko

So, the blueprint and 250 Gems correct? :) If so, I'll send now.
AgfYhsq.png
@Mew That's correct!
@Mew That's correct!
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 35 36