Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | The Inkpot V2 - Stone Obelisk F
@Ink I’m still a fairly new account, and I don’t know how to price someone’s hard work even if it was older. XD
@Ink I’m still a fairly new account, and I don’t know how to price someone’s hard work even if it was older. XD
nr8MS4o.gif
tn0RSo5.pngmTAp2ld.pngRDt6LqI.png0HBKL8H.pngoaolHwW.png
qzsXouK.gif
@Ink
Can I get a slot for both Left in the Dust and Bring Me the Moon
@Ink
Can I get a slot for both Left in the Dust and Bring Me the Moon
27373108_xYVMFVaqc3rLU8c.png
@scarletskyz sure thing c:
@scarletskyz sure thing c:
aUBv6Nx.png ... ~ Ink / fr__water_by_baelfin-d8uyn80.png / all pronouns -/-/-/-/-/-/- Pinkerlocke | f2u Bio Banners
cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc...ccccccccc...Inkpot Accent Shop

_ ______________ _ _ _

Empty your mind.
Be formless. Shapeless, like water. //
...XBYSamS.png
Good
Good
Ef1ONJ1.png
@Owlatte Well, let's see... A 5 accent blueprint is 1750g, If you wanted we could split a 5 accent print? If you buy the blueprint, I'll keep 3 copies and you can have 2. That way if you'd like you can sell the extra copy, and then your cost would be reduced some. I know that's high, but blueprints are expensive unfortunately :,D
@Owlatte Well, let's see... A 5 accent blueprint is 1750g, If you wanted we could split a 5 accent print? If you buy the blueprint, I'll keep 3 copies and you can have 2. That way if you'd like you can sell the extra copy, and then your cost would be reduced some. I know that's high, but blueprints are expensive unfortunately :,D
aUBv6Nx.png ... ~ Ink / fr__water_by_baelfin-d8uyn80.png / all pronouns -/-/-/-/-/-/- Pinkerlocke | f2u Bio Banners

_ ______________ _ _ _

Empty your mind.
...XBYSamS.png
@Ink can I grab a slot for Left in the Dust, and also Bring me the Moon please?
@Ink can I grab a slot for Left in the Dust, and also Bring me the Moon please?
tumblr_inline_oqxzzokthn1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_oqvqfo6XtE1r2ao8y_540.pngl11_book.pngm29_book.pngl22_book.pngm12_book.pngl19_book.pngs16_book.pngm5_book.pngl16_book.pngs10_book.pngm38_book.pngm16_book.pngl21_book.pngWay_Rox.png they/them
BJ6ik2C.png
@WayRox sure thing, got you marked down.
@WayRox sure thing, got you marked down.

_ ______________ _ _ _

Empty your mind.
...XBYSamS.png
@Ink I'm sorry to be a bother, but I need to give up my slot on the first list. Someone really wanted the dragon it was going to go on, so I gave it away.

Thanks for the ping though!
@Ink I'm sorry to be a bother, but I need to give up my slot on the first list. Someone really wanted the dragon it was going to go on, so I gave it away.

Thanks for the ping though!
0cenukq.png
1vxCLIO.png
@Thistlechaser not a prob, thanks for letting me know!
@Thistlechaser not a prob, thanks for letting me know!

_ ______________ _ _ _

Empty your mind.
...XBYSamS.png
@Ink that’s ok, this is really good to know!! I won’t be able to do that at this point though. Thank you for answering my questions!
@Ink that’s ok, this is really good to know!! I won’t be able to do that at this point though. Thank you for answering my questions!
nr8MS4o.gif
tn0RSo5.pngmTAp2ld.pngRDt6LqI.png0HBKL8H.pngoaolHwW.png
qzsXouK.gif