Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | = Sarcastic Accents = [closed]
1 2 ... 253 254 255 256 257 258 259
@Anor Hmm, discovered a bit of a problem - that accent doesn't appear to be in my submissions list, the first version is but the second one isn't so I'll have to enquire in the skins and accents thread and hope it gets resolved soon
@Anor Hmm, discovered a bit of a problem - that accent doesn't appear to be in my submissions list, the first version is but the second one isn't so I'll have to enquire in the skins and accents thread and hope it gets resolved soon
9JtpJMB.png eFlrMnj.png
Themed Dragons for Sale
B/T Missing Familiars

Any Pronouns . 27 . FR+8
Sarcastic Accents
Commissions
@SarcasticSketch I see, hope they resolve that soon, keep me posted! :)
@SarcasticSketch I see, hope they resolve that soon, keep me posted! :)
63Nkadh.png
@Anor I'll send you back the blueprint and gems in the meantime and let you know when that accent gets added to my submissions list~
@Anor I'll send you back the blueprint and gems in the meantime and let you know when that accent gets added to my submissions list~
9JtpJMB.png eFlrMnj.png
Themed Dragons for Sale
B/T Missing Familiars

Any Pronouns . 27 . FR+8
Sarcastic Accents
Commissions
@SarcasticSketch

I just wanted you to know that I just discovered your StainGlass accent series, and I love them! They look amazing. I'd love to know if you decide to reprint the Gaoler M and F c:
I've got to go find a nice lady for the copy of Bane F I just picked up.
@SarcasticSketch

I just wanted you to know that I just discovered your StainGlass accent series, and I love them! They look amazing. I'd love to know if you decide to reprint the Gaoler M and F c:
I've got to go find a nice lady for the copy of Bane F I just picked up.
20119.png20118.png
@Valikor They are unlikely to get reprinted unless there is a lot of interest but I do have personal copies which I am unlikely to use?
@Valikor They are unlikely to get reprinted unless there is a lot of interest but I do have personal copies which I am unlikely to use?
9JtpJMB.png eFlrMnj.png
Themed Dragons for Sale
B/T Missing Familiars

Any Pronouns . 27 . FR+8
Sarcastic Accents
Commissions
@SarcasticSketch

If you're not going to use them and are willing to sell, that would be wonderful! Just let me know how much you'd like.
@SarcasticSketch

If you're not going to use them and are willing to sell, that would be wonderful! Just let me know how much you'd like.
20119.png20118.png
@Valikor Accent copies are 500g each, so if that's ok I can send some Private Auctions~
@Valikor Accent copies are 500g each, so if that's ok I can send some Private Auctions~
9JtpJMB.png eFlrMnj.png
Themed Dragons for Sale
B/T Missing Familiars

Any Pronouns . 27 . FR+8
Sarcastic Accents
Commissions
@SarcasticSketch

That would be wonderful! Thank you c:
@SarcasticSketch

That would be wonderful! Thank you c:
20119.png20118.png
@SarcasticSketch any luck with that submission fix?
@SarcasticSketch any luck with that submission fix?
63Nkadh.png
@SarcasticSketch Please please please bring back gilded demon!
it looks so good on my banescale female.
@SarcasticSketch Please please please bring back gilded demon!
it looks so good on my banescale female.
saTxNdL.png
1 2 ... 253 254 255 256 257 258 259