Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Fimbry's Many Eyes, Customs, + NEW 6/23
1 2 ... 372 373 374 375 376 ... 390 391
@Fimbry
Hi! I'd love to be on the pinglist for Many Eyes Plague.
Besides, I'm wondering if I could get a Private Auction (or send a CR) of that accent when a new batch arrives? Or ur just gonna sell them on Realm-Wide Auctions, then ping the pinglist as a remind?
@Fimbry
Hi! I'd love to be on the pinglist for Many Eyes Plague.
Besides, I'm wondering if I could get a Private Auction (or send a CR) of that accent when a new batch arrives? Or ur just gonna sell them on Realm-Wide Auctions, then ping the pinglist as a remind?
u3dECBG.png wxRjrM1.png
ANhbSyF.png
5mYNMuR.png
NTEGibn.png
@Fimbry
Please add me to your pinglist
@Fimbry
Please add me to your pinglist
tastefulmarketing.gif
@anconix
@IncompleteSky
Yes, let me know what list(s) you'd like to be on. :)

Many eyes plague male SPIRAL, one remaining copy of ice male SPIRAL, lightning male SPIRAL, plague female IMPERIAL, plague male BOGSNEAK are back in stock.

Bogsneak
@Solinary

Imperial
1. @luciferase
2. @EveningEmerald

Spiral plague:
1. @Plouvoir
2. @9th
3. @Lomon

Lightning spiral:
@Barrdwing x2

Send me a 2-way CR for 450 gems please and I'll get your accents to you. :) In 24 hours I'll put the extras up on the AH.

Unfortunately the other colors of the obelisk male did not get accepted, I'll figure that out. Female was also denied so I'm still tweaking that to get accepted. I want to keep my darks dark ahhhh. XD I'll get something approved eventually. I've sent new versions out for approval today.
@anconix
@IncompleteSky
Yes, let me know what list(s) you'd like to be on. :)

Many eyes plague male SPIRAL, one remaining copy of ice male SPIRAL, lightning male SPIRAL, plague female IMPERIAL, plague male BOGSNEAK are back in stock.

Bogsneak
@Solinary

Imperial
1. @luciferase
2. @EveningEmerald

Spiral plague:
1. @Plouvoir
2. @9th
3. @Lomon

Lightning spiral:
@Barrdwing x2

Send me a 2-way CR for 450 gems please and I'll get your accents to you. :) In 24 hours I'll put the extras up on the AH.

Unfortunately the other colors of the obelisk male did not get accepted, I'll figure that out. Female was also denied so I'm still tweaking that to get accepted. I want to keep my darks dark ahhhh. XD I'll get something approved eventually. I've sent new versions out for approval today.
@Fimbry
hi, could i have one copy for SPIRAL M plague and another one for lightning? Thank you
@Fimbry
hi, could i have one copy for SPIRAL M plague and another one for lightning? Thank you
@nilah Send me a CR :)
@nilah Send me a CR :)
@Fimbry
may i have a copy for SPIRAL M plague? Thank you
@Fimbry
may i have a copy for SPIRAL M plague? Thank you
CheuG1b.png tumblr_oh6risLJAT1vfeckzo1_250.png tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png
@Fimbry The Crossroads is set up! Thank you, thank you, this means so much to me! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@Fimbry

The Crossroads is set up! Thank you, thank you, this means so much to me!
riVr93C.png
@Fimbry Ping for many eyes Plague(Spiral M) please! Been looking to snag a copy for a long while ^^
@Fimbry Ping for many eyes Plague(Spiral M) please! Been looking to snag a copy for a long while ^^
26Qqg.gifzHoKc.gifItdgD.gifK1LTH.gif
@doniider
@Snoots

Send me a 2-way CR, I still have copies. :)
@doniider
@Snoots

Send me a 2-way CR, I still have copies. :)
@Fimbry Hello! Could I please get a ping for many eyes plague spiral male if that's alright?
@Fimbry Hello! Could I please get a ping for many eyes plague spiral male if that's alright?
1 2 ... 372 373 374 375 376 ... 390 391