Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | link to new shop in 1st post
1 2 ... 559 560 561 562 563 ... 596 597
@osiem do you actually mind treasure payment (I think the ratio is around 825 rn, or on either side of that if it pleases you) or should I try to convert my treasure? totally just hoard sold 1 mil worth of stuff I didn't even know I had
@osiem do you actually mind treasure payment (I think the ratio is around 825 rn, or on either side of that if it pleases you) or should I try to convert my treasure? totally just hoard sold 1 mil worth of stuff I didn't even know I had
nRvmYpn.png
@starrynightren (I'm sorry, I missed your reply :x) I would prefer gems, but if it's not possible, I will set PA for treasure
@starrynightren (I'm sorry, I missed your reply :x) I would prefer gems, but if it's not possible, I will set PA for treasure
icer.png
tumblr_obr63aahzN1u8dluzo5_r1_400.png

+9h ahead of server time

my accent shop
my bio resources
icel.png
i came here to see if youd made headphones for other breeds but tbh i fell in love with all the other accents and skins, yr so good w them they all look so amazing!!!! i love your armor accents so much!! can you put me on the general ping list and interest list for knight armor black and opal armor M? id love to buy both when i have enough gems (if i ever do akldsgajg)
i came here to see if youd made headphones for other breeds but tbh i fell in love with all the other accents and skins, yr so good w them they all look so amazing!!!! i love your armor accents so much!! can you put me on the general ping list and interest list for knight armor black and opal armor M? id love to buy both when i have enough gems (if i ever do akldsgajg)
+9hrs on server time
tumblr_nre81rYTi11unlpe2o1_100.pnggaDbGK.pngtumblr_nre81rYTi11unlpe2o1_100.png
@Osiem
Sorry if this is a silly question but I'm interested in water ripples for male spiral (look me avvie dragon!), could I be pinged or somethin if they get reprinted?
@Osiem
Sorry if this is a silly question but I'm interested in water ripples for male spiral (look me avvie dragon!), could I be pinged or somethin if they get reprinted?
tumblr_pvk94uYqSJ1tq8ghao5_500.png
Pool/Neen • She/Her • Avatar
@averystreasure all noted
@Woodkid sure, I will ping you

Shells and Pearls accent is back in stock, copies are available via AH

@Pecha @Nabesima @Maila @Adirael @Roiben @butcherbaby @Volve @Crumpet @Hiame @Merkur @HSoup @Brianne333 @Birdskull @warriorofaces @mus @Gimeurcookie @Saru @Niharike @Erithan @smileytechie @Gainstrive @Karika @Twiggies @Candace @Turnaboutkid @Speravi @Apothecaria @Everwinter @Twiggies @roses @Hauntology @Illuminary
@averystreasure all noted
@Woodkid sure, I will ping you

Shells and Pearls accent is back in stock, copies are available via AH

@Pecha @Nabesima @Maila @Adirael @Roiben @butcherbaby @Volve @Crumpet @Hiame @Merkur @HSoup @Brianne333 @Birdskull @warriorofaces @mus @Gimeurcookie @Saru @Niharike @Erithan @smileytechie @Gainstrive @Karika @Twiggies @Candace @Turnaboutkid @Speravi @Apothecaria @Everwinter @Twiggies @roses @Hauntology @Illuminary
icer.png
tumblr_obr63aahzN1u8dluzo5_r1_400.png

+9h ahead of server time

my accent shop
my bio resources
icel.png
@osiem - thank you! I grabbed a copy of shells & pearls :)
@osiem - thank you! I grabbed a copy of shells & pearls :)
nZvyypl.gif
@osiem Thank you again. I snagged a copy. :D
@osiem Thank you again. I snagged a copy. :D
RXOnopg.gif
  • heath.
  • she/they.
  • gay pirate.
  • disabled.
@osiem

Can I be added to your general pinglist?
@osiem

Can I be added to your general pinglist?
shatterstone_smol_by_banjoker-dciyd3s.png
Just got your last copy of Sky Wings!! I'm so in love with this accent~~~~ I am so gem broke rn but I don't regret it at all! Thank you so much! <3
Just got your last copy of Sky Wings!! I'm so in love with this accent~~~~ I am so gem broke rn but I don't regret it at all! Thank you so much! <3
ew9u8Xp.png
@osiem If I'm not on your general pinglist then please add me :3

Also, my sister cutiepaws is on hiatus. Will you please remove her from the pinglist? She has moved to another country and are getting a job, so she don't have the time for FR. I'm sorry.
@osiem If I'm not on your general pinglist then please add me :3

Also, my sister cutiepaws is on hiatus. Will you please remove her from the pinglist? She has moved to another country and are getting a job, so she don't have the time for FR. I'm sorry.
Need more den tasks and den gem slots. Too many pretty dragons and I'm all maxed out. I have a dragon hoarding problem.
1 2 ... 559 560 561 562 563 ... 596 597