Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | link to new shop in 1st post
1 2 ... 558 559 560 561 562 ... 596 597
@CronusSlampora I'm sorry that copy was bought after I updated my stock, added you to both lists
@Anariel done
@CronusSlampora I'm sorry that copy was bought after I updated my stock, added you to both lists
@Anariel done
icer.png
tumblr_obr63aahzN1u8dluzo5_r1_400.png

+9h ahead of server time

my accent shop
my bio resources
icel.png
oh geez i can see exactly where all my gems are gonna wind up going...

*u* your work is LOVELY, and i'd love to be put on the reserve list for the daylight paladin (m & f). i'd also like to be put on your general pinglist, please. @osiem
oh geez i can see exactly where all my gems are gonna wind up going...

*u* your work is LOVELY, and i'd love to be put on the reserve list for the daylight paladin (m & f). i'd also like to be put on your general pinglist, please. @osiem
@osiem
Can I be added to the interest list for Feathered Imperial?
@osiem
Can I be added to the interest list for Feathered Imperial?
py6UVcW.gif
oMclmEv.gif
zNQIhH1.gif
lINlp3z.png
mbFbR5h.png
fg2i3dr.png
Wpb3gEc.png
@Osiem I just wanted to express my interest in a reprint of . If you ever decide to do that, I'll be first in line to buy one. It's gorgeous.
@Osiem I just wanted to express my interest in a reprint of . If you ever decide to do that, I'll be first in line to buy one. It's gorgeous.
RXOnopg.gif
  • heath.
  • she/they.
  • gay pirate.
  • disabled.
@osiem Could I be added to the "interested" list for Shells and Pearls for female coatl? (And also if you ever decide to expand the line to other breeds etc) Thank you!
@osiem Could I be added to the "interested" list for Shells and Pearls for female coatl? (And also if you ever decide to expand the line to other breeds etc) Thank you!
nZvyypl.gif
@osiem Could I get on the reserve list for Sun Wings f for imps? :D
@osiem Could I get on the reserve list for Sun Wings f for imps? :D
Click The Imperial Below to Get a Free Unhatched Egg!
X1e9cjr.gif
@Miniwheat all noted
@SongOfShadows noted
@Hauntology noted and I will be sending order for reprint today :)
@Illuminary noted
@Infectionary noted
@Miniwheat all noted
@SongOfShadows noted
@Hauntology noted and I will be sending order for reprint today :)
@Illuminary noted
@Infectionary noted
icer.png

+9h ahead of server time

my accent shop
my bio resources
icel.png
@osiem Thank you so much!
@osiem Thank you so much!
RXOnopg.gif
  • heath.
  • she/they.
  • gay pirate.
  • disabled.
@osiem would you be willing to hold the last remaining copy (that I see) of night paladin PC F for a week? It looks lovely on my gal, but I need to gather some funds.
@osiem would you be willing to hold the last remaining copy (that I see) of night paladin PC F for a week? It looks lovely on my gal, but I need to gather some funds.
nRvmYpn.png
@starrynightren sure, I have a few more in the hoard. I will set private auction for you, you will have a week to grab it from AH :)
@starrynightren sure, I have a few more in the hoard. I will set private auction for you, you will have a week to grab it from AH :)
icer.png

+9h ahead of server time

my accent shop
my bio resources
icel.png
1 2 ... 558 559 560 561 562 ... 596 597