Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | link to new shop in 1st post
1 2 ... 403 404 405 406 407 ... 596 597
@osiem Yesss~ Thank you so much! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=230595] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/2306/230595_350.png[/img] [/url]
@osiem Yesss~ Thank you so much!

230595_350.png
@StardragonSalem I can hold them for you up to a week ^^
@StardragonSalem I can hold them for you up to a week ^^
icer.png
tumblr_obr63aahzN1u8dluzo5_r1_400.png

+9h ahead of server time

my accent shop
my bio resources
icel.png
@osiem Whoa that was quick. owo Uhhh, I'm still a bit short on gems at the moment... but if you don't mind holding the Dreaming on Stars copy for me, I should be able to have enough within the week. I still want it~ ^^;
@osiem Whoa that was quick. owo Uhhh, I'm still a bit short on gems at the moment... but if you don't mind holding the Dreaming on Stars copy for me, I should be able to have enough within the week. I still want it~ ^^;
Fz6gBO0.pnghv0xcWf.png
@osiem Sorry, I didn't expect the next batch to be so soon, I'm not ready to get it yet. Could I be put on like, the furthest possible list for it?
@osiem Sorry, I didn't expect the next batch to be so soon, I'm not ready to get it yet. Could I be put on like, the furthest possible list for it?
he/him // my soul became a hammer, i started to feel better
@SilverLanayru sure, I can hold it
@steamworkBlue I actualy don't have list for another batch, but I noted to ping you next time I reprint it
@SilverLanayru sure, I can hold it
@steamworkBlue I actualy don't have list for another batch, but I noted to ping you next time I reprint it
icer.png

+9h ahead of server time

my accent shop
my bio resources
icel.png
@osiem
Whoa! That was super quick! :o Just sent in payment~ Excited I can have this accent so soon. :D
@osiem
Whoa! That was super quick! :o Just sent in payment~ Excited I can have this accent so soon. :D
646.Pots150.nijuku_zpslgznfytr.png

nijuku
dragon lair
wishlist
AO6i5P5.png
@osiem
Ah I'm really sorry to be a bother but I forgot I'd put my name down for this, it's been a while. I'm afraid I'm no longer interested in Galaxy Smoke F. Sorry! :(
@osiem
Ah I'm really sorry to be a bother but I forgot I'd put my name down for this, it's been a while. I'm afraid I'm no longer interested in Galaxy Smoke F. Sorry! :(
@osiem Wowie that was pretty quick! I'll be sending over the payment right away!
@osiem Wowie that was pretty quick! I'll be sending over the payment right away!
tXKbExw.png
@Ruurin no problem, I removed you from the list :)
@Ruurin no problem, I removed you from the list :)
icer.png

+9h ahead of server time

my accent shop
my bio resources
icel.png
@osiem you can sell my Sleeping on Stars accent, I cannot gather the funds currently. But thank you for holding it!
@osiem you can sell my Sleeping on Stars accent, I cannot gather the funds currently. But thank you for holding it!
1 2 ... 403 404 405 406 407 ... 596 597