Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | link to new shop in 1st post
1 2 ... 216 217 218 219 220 ... 596 597
@osiem
Could I be added to the reserve list for Extra Fluffy M, please?
@osiem
Could I be added to the reserve list for Extra Fluffy M, please?
5mDnfD3.png
@osiem

Can I be put on a pinglist for the fluffy tundra accents, male and female both?
@osiem

Can I be put on a pinglist for the fluffy tundra accents, male and female both?
@Canis done and done ^^
@Snaphance noted
@hoarmurath noted :)
@Canis done and done ^^
@Snaphance noted
@hoarmurath noted :)
icer.png
tumblr_obr63aahzN1u8dluzo5_r1_400.png

+9h ahead of server time

my accent shop
my bio resources
icel.png
@osiem - could I please be added to your general ping list; your skins/accents are to die for!
@osiem - could I please be added to your general ping list; your skins/accents are to die for!
aBcTdao.png
ePOliyb.pngmTAp2ld.pngNlmYDAS.pngq9EEy5M.png
fdUVIfW.png
to PsychoticRomance 70834
ejtsBdV.png

Cute lil flyin' dergin
7fINQj7.gif

Kiwi's Hatchery
zkAFsLJ.png

Tiger head linking to my carrd
xztAvSq.png
@CartelSaide added you to the list :)
@CartelSaide added you to the list :)
icer.png

+9h ahead of server time

my accent shop
my bio resources
icel.png
@osiem
I have quite a few accents from you, and just wanted to check - what's your policy on reselling accents made by you? :O Can the accents be sold with their original or higher prices than what their sale prices were? I'm trying to retroactively create an index for my evergrowing accent collection and would like to note down on every accent I own what their resell policy is since I never want to cross the artist's wishes. Not looking to sell anything right now, but I just wanted to make sure and check with you!
@osiem
I have quite a few accents from you, and just wanted to check - what's your policy on reselling accents made by you? :O Can the accents be sold with their original or higher prices than what their sale prices were? I'm trying to retroactively create an index for my evergrowing accent collection and would like to note down on every accent I own what their resell policy is since I never want to cross the artist's wishes. Not looking to sell anything right now, but I just wanted to make sure and check with you!
Kato-by-Mettaton-EX-01.png empty-block-01.png

they / them
previously Weenyah
Flight Rising blog | Tumblr | art Tumblr
deviantART
@Weenyah I don't care if people resell my accents, or for how much they resell them (as long as it's not some sort of big reselling business, as something like that will probably make me very angry, but it's not like I can do much about it :P )
@Weenyah I don't care if people resell my accents, or for how much they resell them (as long as it's not some sort of big reselling business, as something like that will probably make me very angry, but it's not like I can do much about it :P )
icer.png

+9h ahead of server time

my accent shop
my bio resources
icel.png
@osiem thanks for the information! I can completely understand how someone's whole huge reselling business would be nasty behavior, I'd be really upset about it too :c here's to hoping no one's making too big profit out of someone else's work!
@osiem thanks for the information! I can completely understand how someone's whole huge reselling business would be nasty behavior, I'd be really upset about it too :c here's to hoping no one's making too big profit out of someone else's work!
Kato-by-Mettaton-EX-01.png empty-block-01.png

they / them
previously Weenyah
Flight Rising blog | Tumblr | art Tumblr
deviantART
@osiem Could I be added to both the general ping list and Extra Fluffy M? Thank you! :D
@osiem Could I be added to both the general ping list and Extra Fluffy M? Thank you! :D
fNZvyIa.png
@osiem
hello, can you add me to accent pinglist? thank you :3
@osiem
hello, can you add me to accent pinglist? thank you :3
db1821648bd8fc27d62ab0f6a5fb941d05e0f6e6.gif
Arka
he/they
18+
FR+14 / GMT+7
1 2 ... 216 217 218 219 220 ... 596 597