Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Gembond Polishing - RETIRING. Thank you!
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51
@Menagerie Tsk D'8
@Menagerie Tsk D'8
@rainwaltz

I do not have the gems right now, sorry :c Thanks for the ping!
@rainwaltz

I do not have the gems right now, sorry :c Thanks for the ping!
Slava Ukraini! Glory to the heroes ♥
nOym9gW.png
Thanks, @rainwaltz for the accent, I love how it looks on him: [img]https://31.media.tumblr.com/84d8825009348b368435783a2b342631/tumblr_inline_nc9y3sn81v1rud4rf.png[/img]
Thanks, @rainwaltz for the accent, I love how it looks on him:
tumblr_inline_nc9y3sn81v1rud4rf.png
@rainwaltz
Hi! I would like one M Imp accent. Do you have them in stock (i think i read something about it on prevous page?)
@rainwaltz
Hi! I would like one M Imp accent. Do you have them in stock (i think i read something about it on prevous page?)
fr_plaguebanner_profile_by_seepranne-d6ghmos.gif
By seepratintti
@Neinka I have one last copy left on the AH. =)
@Neinka I have one last copy left on the AH. =)
@CaptainQster @Kibame @KumaPony @Ryou

Just prodding you guys to ask if you still want to order these! I'm probably going to stop them after this run, so let me know. =) If there isn't enough interest this round I just won't submit them after all. ^^;;
@CaptainQster @Kibame @KumaPony @Ryou

Just prodding you guys to ask if you still want to order these! I'm probably going to stop them after this run, so let me know. =) If there isn't enough interest this round I just won't submit them after all. ^^;;
@Razaera
oh, i thought it costs 550g. I have exactly 550g. I can give you the rest in treasure or maybe i can give you 50g in a few days?
@Razaera
oh, i thought it costs 550g. I have exactly 550g. I can give you the rest in treasure or maybe i can give you 50g in a few days?
fr_plaguebanner_profile_by_seepranne-d6ghmos.gif
By seepratintti
@Razaera
Yup! I still want to! :D
@Razaera
Yup! I still want to! :D
9SZNdzL.png
@Razaera
Yeah sure. I'd still like one. c:
@Razaera
Yeah sure. I'd still like one. c:
MvPyP7X.pngryXpLEh.pngPHWD5IJ.png
@Neinka Well, 550g is the pre-order price =) you may send the rest in treasure if you like, I'll pull it off the AH for you for now. =)

@Ryou @KumaPony Good to hear, @rainwaltz and I will let you know as soon as we submit this last round!
@Neinka Well, 550g is the pre-order price =) you may send the rest in treasure if you like, I'll pull it off the AH for you for now. =)

@Ryou @KumaPony Good to hear, @rainwaltz and I will let you know as soon as we submit this last round!
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51